Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

11 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

Why does she hang out with someone who supported Trump and campaigned against abortion?

My question exactly but i guess it's because they were friends before. Anyway...did you see her post? Julia is going to play her? Or is that some throwaway caption?

55 minutes ago, Prince of Darkness said:

Because Madonna's actions often do not match her words.

I dont think she is like his best mate but i do believe she respects him as a artist , he has balls i give him that and he is very controversial and i think she likes that lol ..i dont think she like invites him for dinner - sometimes i wonder if he really has these views or even supported trump lol he is just a brat 

1 hour ago, Glindathegood said:

More likely Debi Mazar. The movie has more than one role. 

Why would she make the first hint of casting for the role of debi lol and what an astute observation! Never would i think there would be more than one role in a movie! World peace achieved. 

57 minutes ago, beautifulkiller said:

I dont think she is like his best mate but i do believe she respects him as a artist , he has balls i give him that and he is very controversial and i think she likes that lol ..i dont think she like invites him for dinner - sometimes i wonder if he really has these views or even supported trump lol he is just a brat 

I think he's just a loon. Honestly feel bad for him. Everybody knows hes not mentally stable yet gas him up.

2 hours ago, Prince of Darkness said:

Because Madonna's actions often do not match her words.

Madonna has never blacklisted people due to their publicly stated opinions or reputations. She's also made comments that you cant change someone's mind if you never converse with them. And she's commented that she doesn't believe in lynch mob mentality.

She probably recognizes the stupidity of current culture where people find themselves noble for refusing to talk to or listen to anyone with a different viewpoint. 

14 minutes ago, adirondak said:

Madonna has never blacklisted people due to their publicly stated opinions or reputations. She's also made comments that you cant change someone's mind if you never converse with them. And she's commented that she doesn't believe in lynch mob mentality.

She probably recognizes the stupidity of current culture where people find themselves noble for refusing to talk to or listen to anyone with a different viewpoint. 

If only someone would've served Anita Bryant that fruit pie instead of throwing it at her face she might've been a gay ally! The gay queen we never had!