Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

5 hours ago, Prince of Darkness said:

Being on painkillers and addicted are two different things. Anyway, Im tired of discussing this.

"I was only speculating if she has gotten off the pain killers yet."

"she is definitely on painkillers though"

I guess we have different definitions of the word "speculating."  Mine comes from the dictionary. 

9 minutes ago, adirondak said:

"I was only speculating if she has gotten off the pain killers yet."

"she is definitely on painkillers though"

I guess we have different definitions of the word "speculating."  Mine comes from the dictionary. 

? Congrats for being so intelligent you know the word speculating based on your dictionary readings. She has said she was on opioids at the time of the Fallon interview, I was wondering if she is still on them at the present time. Why is that so hard for your skull to understand?

48 minutes ago, Prince of Darkness said:

? Congrats for being so intelligent you know the word speculating based on your dictionary readings. She has said she was on opioids at the time of the Fallon interview, I was wondering if she is still on them at the present time. Why is that so hard for your skull to understand?

Ok, and congrats to you for not knowing the definition at all, and using it to excuse yourself when what you said wasn't speculation at all. If you just admitted you didn't speculate and claimed to definitively know something you don't know nobody would even care. Instead you keep doubling down.

You know, its actually possible to mistype stuff, that does not mean I did not know what the definition meant. Congrats for making yourself a word I wont use. Madonna was definitely on painkillers at the time of the Fallon interview and I would guess she still is, that does not mean I can say 100% that she is. Stop acting like someone rammed a spear up your anus or I will just ignore you, I dont remember exactly the words I typed in every comment and its pretty weird you seem to care so much.

1 hour ago, adirondak said:

Ok, and congrats to you for not knowing the definition at all, and using it to excuse yourself when what you said wasn't speculation at all. If you just admitted you didn't speculate and claimed to definitively know something you don't know nobody would even care. Instead you keep doubling down.

You know, its actually possible to mistype stuff, that does not mean I did not know what the definition meant. Congrats for making yourself a word I wont use. Madonna was definitely on painkillers at the time of the Fallon interview and I would guess she still is, that does not mean I can say 100% she is. Stop acting like someone rammed a spear up your anus, I dont remember exactly the words I typed in every comment and its pretty weird you seem to care so much. I dont really want to argue about this anymore and if I said something that went against what im saying now, sorry about that. Peace

3 hours ago, Andreo said:

I wanted to post that "did anyone try the chicken? I thought it was lovely" gif to break the sequence of weird drug comments here, but I can't find it on the gif search bar lol how unfortunate 

I bet everyone assumes I started this conversation, I was just responding to someone else's comment and had everyone else jumping in here.

On 11/26/2021 at 5:06 AM, madaboutM said:

She’s reposting censored versions of the nipple pics IG took down claiming sexism and I can’t help to remember when she herself nipple-shamed Janet Jackson ahead of her own SuperBowl halftime show.

“Yep, yep! You don’t have to show nipples to be interesting or and it doesn’t necessarily mean you’re cutting edge if you do right?”

I guess she was being “ironic” back then?

im still waiting for you to provide evidence of this .>> lol 

was this before janet said what she does has class to it and madonna doesnt or after ?

On 1/18/2022 at 8:40 PM, beautifulkiller said:

im still waiting for you to provide evidence of this .>> lol 

was this before janet said what she does has class to it and madonna doesnt or after ?

How old are you? Google is your friend, you know? And also, isn’t Madonna supposed to be the “enlightened one” so it doesn’t matter who started it, she simply doesn’t seem able to stop throwing shade at those she feels did her wrong. Here’s your “evidence”

https://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/01/28/madonna-you-dont-have-to-show-nipples-to-be-interesting/

46 minutes ago, madaboutM said:

How old are you? Google is your friend, you know? And also, isn’t Madonna supposed to be the “enlighten one” so it doesn’t matter who started it, she simply doesn’t seem able to stop throwing shade at those she feels did her wrong. Here’s your “evidence”

https://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/01/28/madonna-you-dont-have-to-show-nipples-to-be-interesting/

thats not shade its just facts - i expected something terrible the way you ranted about it 

are we all supposed to just think whipping your tits out on live tv is interesting to avoid it being classed as shade or a insult ..

this is shade - that is shade - how the tables turned since that comment though lol - she deserves it