Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

She just went live on Instagram. She said she will definitely tour again and is excited to work on new music and is dying to. She’s busy rn making the movie tho. Some names for the movie she has:

”What It Feels Like For A Girl”

”Blonde Ambition” - Yes with the E!

”Nobody Knows Me”

”Live To Tell”

“My Name Is Madonna”

David also let it slip that there is another 'secret' project she is working on - so the remix album - and something else with others, she mentioned only one person has been revealed which is Swae Lee I assume - nice!

She is also desperate to make new music again, and is hoping she can that and direct / make her movie at the same time - 

4 minutes ago, Shoful said:

She just went live on Instagram. She said she will definitely tour again and is excited to work on new music and is dying to. She’s busy rn making the movie tho. Some names for the movie she has:

”Nobody Knows Me”

”Live To Tell”

“My Name Is Madonna”

What It Feels Like For A Girl would be perfect.  Just perfect.  Her whole message has been a big fuck you to men in power.

11 minutes ago, Shoful said:

”Nobody Knows Me”

”Live To Tell”

“My Name Is Madonna”

I always thought Blond Ambition would be the most favored choice of title. Live To Tell sounds good too. 

1 hour ago, Jackie said:

also let it slip that there is another 'secret' project she is working on - so the remix album - and something else with others, she mentioned only one person has been revealed which is Swae Lee I assume - nice!

This has been running through my brain for the past 20 mins Lol

and my brain is telling me it’s a collab album, and I keep telling me brain you’re wrong and need to stfu