Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

16 minutes ago, me1981 said:

She seems pretty happy with Blond(e) Ambition. Which surprises me. I was also surprised she admitted to sleeping with women since she denied it in the past.

she said she had been finger fucked and looking at a bush in truth or dare ..wonder who else she slept with - i bet it was in her younger years 

2 hours ago, beautifulkiller said:

she said she had been finger fucked and looking at a bush in truth or dare ..wonder who else she slept with - i bet it was in her younger years 

She said a few women, not many. I am now wondering if she did sleep with Ingrid, I mean Sandra and Madonna didn't bust up for nothing and Ingrid always hung off her like a lovesick puppy

10 hours ago, beautifulkiller said:

i think it should be a series , i worry about a movie because it will be slammed just because its madonna - a series will reach more people if on netflix etc 

Don't worry, plenty of people will slam it on netflix too...most of them members on this board. 

I know its antiquated but I just feel a film is better than a series and less broken up.

The problem with a film is how are they going to fit in her whole life and career without skipping over things and rushing through things. 
I think that is the main problem they are having with the script. 
Unless they only cover part of her career and life. Rocketman mostly just covered Elton’s childhood through the early 80’s. 

1 hour ago, cake said:

they were getting little drunk there.. surprised how she opened up about her lesbian affairs, she's been very elusive about that. Also surprised they haven't come up with the title yet, i'd prefer a brand new one, not something that has been used already.

Most music biographies use a title of one of the artist’s songs, that people immediately associate with the artist. So I don’t think a totally brand new one not previously associated with her would be a good idea, because you would have to explain to everyone it’s the story of her life. 

I love Live to Tell the song, but not sure about it as a title. Live to Tell seems to me to indicate a movie about overcoming an almost death experience such as cancer or drug addiction, which doesn’t apply to Madonna. Live to Tell to me would indicate a 100% serious movie, whereas I think her life story would mix funny and serious aspects. They didn’t mention it but I like the title Rebel Heart, which shows both sides of her personality. 

I like the title "What It Feels Like For A Girl"

Cause she can show how it feels like for a girl to lose her mother. Being the oldest girl in her family.

What it felt like for a girl to be exposed to gay culture in her early Christopher Flynn days.

Arriving in New York alone. Discovering the male dominated music scene. She really had the balls to give her powerful perspective as a girl & pushing all those boundaries girls today don't have to face because of her.

Rebel heart all the way !!

it’s perfect ! 

From marketing point of view Sometimes things align sometimes not 

imagine if the album had come out with movie and promo single and then the stadium tour 

And personally how amazing if  the song Rebel heart (dance version ) has been the promo single for the movie ?

13 hours ago, bitchimmadonna said:

I like the title "What It Feels Like For A Girl"

Cause she can show how it feels like for a girl to lose her mother. Being the oldest girl in her family.

What it felt like for a girl to be exposed to gay culture in her early Christopher Flynn days.

Arriving in New York alone. Discovering the male dominated music scene. She really had the balls to give her powerful perspective as a girl & pushing all those boundaries girls today don't have to face because of her.

its too long and i just do not think the song is that great in itself to be worthy ..live to tell is 
what about american dream ? too cheap ?

i just think live to tell is kind of catchy as a title and the song is great too - lived to tell - i actually think she already knows the title of the film .still funny at a fan suggesting like a prayer and her reaction to that hahaha