Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

6 minutes ago, moloko said:

showing ass, open legs, middle finger, girl already lacks of ideas.

As long as it will make stupid people clutch their pearls and boring people making the same comments again and again, she'll do it until there's no reaction and then she'll move on to something else. As long as little minded people will react to this by being outraged, unapproving ot too cool for this, she'll do it. Again and again. And people will always react.

48 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

As long as it will make stupid people clutch their pearls and boring people making the same comments again and again, she'll do it until there's no reaction and then she'll move on to something else. As long as little minded people will react to this by being outraged, unapproving ot too cool for this, she'll do it. Again and again. And people will always react.

whoa-take-it-easy.gif

54 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

Madame X is one of the greatest trolls of all time.

depositphotos_80983532-stock-photo-hyper-troll-3d-illustration.jpg

3 hours ago, moloko said:

showing ass, open legs, middle finger, girl already lacks of ideas.

shes just having fun - its not meant to be original , she needs to keep her haters and some so called fans happy :) "if you have a problem with my ass you can kiss it "..she makes me laugh with these shoots and i love that jacket - im surprised she is not under the car with her ass out 

18 minutes ago, Prince of Darkness said:

That ass of hers could be used as a flotation device in thet event of an emergency.

i was watching the mdna tour and rebel heart and she had something done to her ass then too ..when i see her ass in sticky and sweet i can get why she was not happy with it but i its just too big for her lol ..im used to it now though at first i was mortified 

12 minutes ago, beautifulkiller said:

what makes you think she thinks it looks nice ? 

Um the fact that she's been running around with those implants for at least three years and repeatedly flashes her bum.

Maybe she had something done as far back as MDNA but it looked way more natural and actually fit her shape.

2 minutes ago, Bionic said:

Um the fact that she's been running around with those implants for at least three years and repeatedly flashes her bum.

Maybe she had something done as far back as MDNA but it looked way more natural and actually fit her shape.

maybe she is doing it to make a statement - i think she is tbh 
is it even implants ?

do you think she takes picture on the toilet because she thinks it looks nice lol 

3 hours ago, beautifulkiller said:

shes just having fun - its not meant to be original , she needs to keep her haters and some so called fans happy :) "if you have a problem with my ass you can kiss it "..she makes me laugh with these shoots and i love that jacket - im surprised she is not under the car with her ass out 

She should do it with her ass sticking out of the boot “just looking for my spare tire”

Edited by TOpher (see edit history)

26 minutes ago, TOpher said:

She should do it with her ass sticking out of the boot “just looking for my spare tire”

Its like " ok we need to do a photoshoot to disturb the peace but what can we do and what have we not covered " 
ricardo " we could pretend we have a flat tire and you can spread your legs on top of the car " 

madonna "yes what a great idea "

3 hours ago, beautifulkiller said:

maybe she is doing it to make a statement - i think she is tbh 
is it even implants ?

do you think she takes picture on the toilet because she thinks it looks nice lol 

What kind of statement would that be? Especially when the other most prominent users of butt implants are Nicki Minaj and Kim Kardashian. 

I'm pretty sure it's implants at this point.

On 1/27/2022 at 8:31 AM, Glindathegood said:
I love Live to Tell the song, but not sure about it as a title. Live to Tell seems to me to indicate a movie about overcoming an almost death experience such as cancer or drug addiction, which doesn’t apply to Madonna. Live to Tell to me would indicate a 100% serious movie, whereas I think her life story would mix funny and serious aspects. They didn’t mention it but I like the title Rebel Heart, which shows both sides of her personality. 

You’re looking at it too literally.

Live To Tell is the perfect title as it symbolises her survival in the music industry and years of public scrutiny.

It’s a mental game, and she’s kept her sanity, humanity and humour despite it.

On 1/26/2022 at 11:35 PM, me1981 said:
She seems pretty happy with Blond(e) Ambition. Which surprises me. I was also surprised she admitted to sleeping with women since she denied it in the past.

Ugh, I’m not a fan of Blonde Ambition as the project title.

Is she saying that she wasn’t as ambitious before she turned blonde?

Also, it’s already been used for an epic concert. Boring!

14 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

In one way I think exactly the same... But sometimes I see it a little reductive...

I was talking the other day with my sisters and some of their friends and they start talking about Madonna and all of them thought more or less this: "I think Madonna is a myth but I miss the time when she was controversial for doing what she wanted to do. Now she looks more like "I do this not because I like it, I do it because it dislikes a lot of people".

I think this is the biggest problem she have these days with the general public. They don't see her ass pictures or her grills or... as part of her artistic (and controversial) work. Yeah, there are lots of people that gets crazy in a bad way when she do this but there are millions of people too that think "Is the same ass picture over and over again??? She doesn't have interesting ideas anymore."