Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

3 hours ago, scamper said:

In one way I think exactly the same... But sometimes I see it a little reductive...

I was talking the other day with my sisters and some of their friends and they start talking about Madonna and all of them thought more or less this: "I think Madonna is a myth but I miss the time when she was controversial for doing what she wanted to do. Now she looks more like "I do this not because I like it, I do it because it dislikes a lot of people".

I think this is the biggest problem she have these days with the general public. They don't see her ass pictures or her grills or... as part of her artistic (and controversial) work. Yeah, there are lots of people that gets crazy in a bad way when she do this but there are millions of people too that think "Is the same ass picture over and over again??? She doesn't have interesting ideas anymore."

That is what i'm saying. She'll keep doing it as long as there's one person protesting against it. I find them boring but she's more interested in pissing off people who don't know who she is than pleasing the ones who know it and like her. The ones who just move on from this, waiting for something else, fresh or at least remastered^^. She thinks she's making a point and maybe she is, but while she's sparing with people who care about her exposing her ass (and it is so fake that is not even sexual, it's an object at this point) people who were there for the music are wondering if that wasn't a mirage all along. I don't care ifshe shows her ass and tits etc...as long as she provides good music...and it's not good enough to overtake the controversies anymore like it used to work. She knows people are gonna react badly and call her names, she knows it when she does it and it's like the 100th time she did it on Insta so she's just doing it on purpose...until everyone shut up and accept it. Will there still be people when the last moron will give up ? Why giving so much power to that last moron ? 

4 hours ago, yeezuslovesmypussybest said:

I think What It Feels Like for a Girl would be a bad move. At best it sounds like a niche artsy film that would make little noise. Nobody Knows Me is honestly abysmal.

She needs to go for something powerful, short and self explanatory. That's why Blond Ambition has just as much power as it did in 1990. I would personally suggest Queen of Pop, it's about time she officially stood by that title once and for all.

The ultimate and hopefully inevitable title has to be Live to Tell. It's like that song was made specifically for this purpose. And even for people who don't know the song, it is still the perfect concept for a story told by Madonna, the last surviving legend.

What it feels like for a girl sounds like a very weak title. She needs something that sounds empowering.

On 1/28/2022 at 5:37 PM, Bionic said:

What kind of statement would that be? Especially when the other most prominent users of butt implants are Nicki Minaj and Kim Kardashian. 

I'm pretty sure it's implants at this point.

a "i will do as i please and if you do not like my ass i will show it anyway " statement lol ..similar to the grills really 

17 minutes ago, MDNA22 said:

Its just the same set of photos on repeat with different backgrounds with nothing to say

no its not and she has something to say " ill do what i want and you can like it or not " lol ..it seems she is using the platform to provoke and it works - negative or positive it works and its so much better than it used to be