Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

4 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Maybe the celebration of 50 #1's does not have to be a simple relisting of the 50 #1's.  She has a lot of other club hits to choose from.   Everybody and Burning Up were both #3's.  Her grand entrance on to the dance charts.

21 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

Wait, in this she talks of telling Sean Penn that when she made her first million she'd buy a painting.... Did she not have a million dollars till after True Blue???!!

Im gonna assume she meant disposable million dollars. I would imagine if she was a millionaire at that point she wouldn't spend all her worth lol

6 hours ago, Skyline Pigeon said:

@Alphajoined this forum in 2015, posts regularly and has a reputation of less than 400.

MixedThatColt-max-1mb.gif

That is why context is important @Skyline Pigeonand @Blondie. I was part of another board and was joining others around that time. I created this account and forgot about it. Wasn't until recently that i started using this account. Quite simple but lets ignore that, pretend I had been using this account since 2015 actively and still had the same reputation...so what? Lol