Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

On 2/18/2022 at 1:40 PM, steady75 said:

Imagine singing Burning Up by Madonna 

In front of Madonna

In an audition to play Madonna

while Madonna is dancing around 

whew!!!

Also Burning Up was ignored for 20 years it can stay living it's best life because its Flawless. 

U tried it.  It’s been played on Several tours both with guitar.  She can choose another classic from that classic album like physical attraction hell I’ll take think of me anything but burning up it’s the La Isla Bonita of that album 

4 minutes ago, Kieran said:

Has anyone else thought about or actually unfollowed M on Instagram due to the over abundance of dancing and piano playing children? I don’t mind it occasionally, but… it’s a bit much. Give them their own Insta!

Social Media is a bit much in general, one of the best decisions I made was deactivating all my accounts.

22 minutes ago, Kieran said:

Has anyone else thought about or actually unfollowed M on Instagram due to the over abundance of dancing and piano playing children? I don’t mind it occasionally, but… it’s a bit much. Give them their own Insta!

i unfollow her years ago, i was tired of seeing her twins screaming, mercy playing piano, and david football playing. I'm not here for this. And now her FaceApp era is boring as hell. If she post something interesting or good i will see it on Twitter ?

17 minutes ago, moloko said:

i unfollow her years ago, i was tired of seeing her twins screaming, mercy playing piano, and david football playing. I'm not here for this. And now her FaceApp era is boring as hell. If she post something interesting or good i will see it on Twitter ?

There were literally 31(!) videos posted on Instagram within one hour today. Half of Mercy on piano and half of David pretending to be MJ in a car park ?

8 hours ago, Kieran said:

It’s not that often though. She does plenty of photo shoots that are just her where her kids are nowhere to be seen. 

8 hours ago, Kieran said:

There were literally 31(!) videos posted on Instagram within one hour today. Half of Mercy on piano and half of David pretending to be MJ in a car park ?

Yes, but before that when was the last time she posted long videos of her kids? 
She posted plenty of pictures and videos of herself earlier in the week. 
So weird to be offended by seeing pictures of someone’s kids. Don’t you have any friends with children who post pictures of their children on social media? 

50 minutes ago, Glindathegood said:

Yes, but before that when was the last time she posted long videos of her kids? 
She posted plenty of pictures and videos of herself earlier in the week. 
So weird to be offended by seeing pictures of someone’s kids. Don’t you have any friends with children who post pictures of their children on social media? 

I have blocked all my friends and acquaintances who are constantly sharing pics  and videos of their children. ??