Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

On 3/1/2022 at 1:55 AM, xrayeyes said:

I can’t believe the coolest woman in the world became the biggest bore….how is that possible?

Feel free to update us on how cool you are at 63. 

I agree, she's not on the pulse like she was for 25 damn years. I mean, what do you expect? Bitching about every little thing isn't going to get her back to that. Look at any other band or singer at 63 and ask yourself how cool you think they are. I think she's doing just fine. I prefer what she's doing over surfing every hashtag that comes out and releasing sanitized statements like most other singers. She's doing what she wants and having fun on her own terms. 

As much as she's a "bore," she's significantly improving her streaming stats and selling more than any other female singer above 50 with new work (Celine Dion's Courage being the one exception, although Madame X will likely surpass it in the future). 

13 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Damn she really going all out for promotion of this 2 minute song. 

I’ve paid for you with Tears …..,.,…??? when You’re
Hearts not Open ?
FroZen Re-Mix feat. @fireboydml out now!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CavQk_sAY0Q/

Here to make you uncomfortable………. ??? BTS of frozen. remix video featuring @fireboydml coming out soon ???

https://www.instagram.com/p/CazwuBOhNSB/

On 3/1/2022 at 1:55 AM, xrayeyes said:

I can’t believe the coolest woman in the world became the biggest bore….how is that possible?

FEAR. Of aging, of becoming irrelevant, of others taking “your crown”. She now seems plagued by insecurities, you can see how nervous she is when going on Jimmy Fallon.