Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

16 hours ago, Skyline Pigeon said:

I agree with everything you said its just that at this point I feel like Madonna is at a major turning point in her career. She obviously has no intention of retiring and since that is the case I want to see her have as much success as possible. Unfortunately she is hindered at every turn by self destructive social media, wasted opportunities, some worrying signs in her personal life and poor management. Anyone who thinks that this Frozen Remix stuff is going to be anything close to bringing her back to relevance is gravely mistaken. A tour of a bunch of her classic material and new album with an actual proper lead single choice that is well promoted is her best chance for that to happen. Forget the biopic because all of us will be dead by the time its released and its bound to be a failure like all her film projects. 

A tour won't happen, she's not a touring person anymore. If she did it will definitely be the end of her career.

7 minutes ago, Skyline Pigeon said:

Where do you get the idea she is not a touring person anymore? she was literally taking about wanting to go on tour in her Instagram Live.

Babe, it's clear... You think she's willing to make a proper stadium tour at this current time??? She might say just coz she really want to but she can't. 

1 minute ago, Ayham said:

Babe, it's clear... You think she's willing to make a proper stadium tour at this current time??? She might say just coz she really want to but she can't. 

Of course she is not ready at the current moment, I am just talking about sometime in the future. I think the biopic is going to be consuming most of her time from here on out.

1 minute ago, Skyline Pigeon said:

Of course she is not ready at the current moment, I am just talking about sometime in the future. I think the biopic is going to be consuming most of her time from here on out.

Even in future, personally I don't think it will happen... Unless she wants to do something less than MX tour... Unfortunately she can't dance like before & when we say Madonna + tour it's definitely involves alot of dancing / energy & TIME is passing... Unfortunately. 

6 hours ago, adirondak said:

Are we back on the Madonnas an alcoholic train again?  ?

She posts pics with filters and gets ganged up on. She posts her natural face and gets called old.  The truth is people like older women to hide and shrink themselves and she’s not doing that. She showed her face in closeup without makeup. A good 90% of people doing that would look terrible. 

It's not that she showed her face close up in an unflattering video that makes her an "alcoholic", good God :cryin:

Do you not see her glazed over eyes? Like, it's right there. That's not what a sober person looks like. You can disagree that she's using substances too much, but she does not look sober in that video. The eyes are the giveaway. If you can't see that, then you haven't been around intoxicated people. Maybe it's not alcohol. Maybe it's opioids. She seemed to be half joking on Jimmy Fallon. Whatever it is, there's something in her system in that clip.

That said, the video is...odd. And she's been posting lots of odd videos and pictures for a while now. So she's having "fun"....alright, well, if my friends and family were regularly posting like she is "for fun", then I'd also be concerned about them. It doesn't come across as "fun"...it comes across as....erratic. 

Let's give her the benefit of the doubt. All of this is just her ~quirky~ sense of humor and she's completely lucid. Well, no one else really seems to be in on the joke, apart from a few vocal fans on various message boards, so why is she doing this? There's Madonna the person and then there's Madonna the business brand, and bad PR is destroying the latter whether you want to admit it or not. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if the Warner's rereleases are taking longer than expected due to the current reputation she has and the risk of investing in releases that won't generate the originally expected buzz.

The fans who get so defensive about her antics act like she's some "evil PR genius" who's ahead of the curve and that the payoff is imminent...how exactly does this sort of public persona generate positive interest in her work? Do you really think the general public base is sitting around looking at her beyond obviously photoshopped Insta pics thinking she "slays", that the young generation thinks she's suddenly a cool chick for the Frozen remixes, that viral clips like this one are going to bring in audiences for the Biopic and Greatest Hits Tour? Because there isn't a single person on this planet that I bring Madonna up to anymore that has a positive reaction outside of die hard fans anymore. It's so depressing. Instagram is absolutely ruining any remaining goodwill she has.

Sure, some of us are critical nowadays, for reasons that I'd personally argue are valid. But we're the die hards. We've been there all along the way, anticipated every single album, collected every bit of memorabilia possible, been in the Golden Triangle, gone to multiple Madame X shows, made our friends watch every live release....because we do care and love her and the artist she is, no matter what. And a *lot* of fans have left along the way, but we're still here. Tough love is still love.

When you examine each post of her's in a silo, then sure, some of us may be overreacting. But when you piece together a pattern of posting and behaviors that have been questionable for a while now...it paints a bit of a different picture. And some of us are genuinely concerned for her well being. Out of love for her, not out of ganging up and hatred. Please understand that.

Madonna is not a drug or alcohol addict. Same conversation everyone had when she pretended to be drunk on stage during one show of the Rebel Heart Tour.

I would, however, appreciate if she moved on from this obsession with the Frozen remix. She’s just barely in it, she feels almost like a ghostly presence. But maybe that’s what she’s going for to give these young artists a platform.

3 hours ago, eXtremeOccident said:

It's not that she showed her face close up in an unflattering video that makes her an "alcoholic", good God :cryin:

Do you not see her glazed over eyes?

Sorry this is as far as I got. I wasn't connecting the two ideas. I'm sure she's stoned in the video. That doesn't mean she has a substance abuse problem. 

3 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cb8WFimAKMw/

My turn to bleed for my mother……………… ♥️

video of the new tattoo,

i'm no expert but I don't think you're supposed to drink before getting a tattoo as it thins the blood? can anyone with tattoos shine a light on this for me?

Yes drinking alcohol thins the blood and is a terrible idea before getting a tattoo, especially a red one where the artist will have to wipe away the excess ink and blood harder to see what they're doing