Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

2 hours ago, yeezuslovesmypussybest said:

Actually, if there is anyone to point fingers at its him. He is the one who normalized (and introduced Madonna to) facetuning her pictures beyond recognition. Most of the backlash is due to the stark difference between those edits and her unfiltered tiktoks.

Him and accounts like mymadonnaluvin and robertxavier who relentlessly post psychotic, derranged, edited pictures of her every single day, which we know she sees. Some of those pictures more or less have an entirely different face pasted on top. 

FBe7yU7UcAIUnjJ.thumb.jpg.9a34f9bbee0f712cf2c85a90505d7b01.jpg

I believe whole heartedly that those accounts triggered some kind of body dysmorphia in her, and shame to any fans that support them.

OMG that is horrendous 

God that has got to be one of the worst filtered pictures I have ever seen of her, the incompetence of her team these days never ceases to amaze. Everything is over exposed and treated like some huge deal, her social media promotion for the Frozen Remixes was annoying as fuck.

18 hours ago, moloko said:

am i the only who's missing her boyfriend?? we didn't see him since January. maybe they broke up? i hope so I Hope Please GIF

I wouldn't say that I miss him...

I'm sure he's a sweet kid underneath it all, but all that weed... And to introduce it to a mother of underage children that lives with her... No. I don't miss him.

I think I need a sabbatical year of her music, videos and everything. I want to see things with perspective, out of her world, her insta, her fandom... I think the endless #soons and the tiktok video from this week, made me realise of how tired I'm of her. 
But then I'm sure that tomorrow I will play another old record of her and I will enter here again lol. I think this is pure love / hate situation. 

9 hours ago, yeezuslovesmypussybest said:

Actually, if there is anyone to point fingers at its him. He is the one who normalized (and introduced Madonna to) facetuning her pictures beyond recognition. Most of the backlash is due to the stark difference between those edits and her unfiltered tiktoks.

Him and accounts like mymadonnaluvin and robertxavier who relentlessly post psychotic, derranged, edited pictures of her every single day, which we know she sees. Some of those pictures more or less have an entirely different face pasted on top. 

FBe7yU7UcAIUnjJ.thumb.jpg.9a34f9bbee0f712cf2c85a90505d7b01.jpg

I believe whole heartedly that those accounts triggered some kind of body dysmorphia in her, and shame to any fans that support them.

Did Madonna/her team really post this 'photo' or one from one of those dreadful accounts that badly retouch all her photos?

41 minutes ago, MDNA22 said:

Did Madonna/her team really post this 'photo' or one from one of those dreadful accounts that badly retouch all her photos?

You would hope it’s one of those dreadful fan accounts and not her own team because it looks nothing her, they have taken away all the beauty that is Madonna and produced what looks like a sex doll 

20 hours ago, Ayham said:

A tour won't happen, she's not a touring person anymore. If she did it will definitely be the end of her career.

She hasn't got the interest anymore, that boat sailed a long time ago. Frozen only happened because someone remixed it and it went viral....She jumped the bandwagon.....and grabbed a random to mumble on it...She hides behind filters now...This is the Madonna we have to get used to.

45 minutes ago, Blondie said:

She hasn't got the interest anymore, that boat sailed a long time ago. Frozen only happened because someone remixed it and it went viral....She jumped the bandwagon.....and grabbed a random to mumble on it...She hides behind filters now...This is the Madonna we have to get used to.

"We have to get used to", why? Who forces any of you to still follow her? I mean, what's the point of giving your time and attention to someone who clearly you don't like anymore.

I think it's more than OK to say "OK, I can't connect with this artist anymore, I'll keep listening and watching all the past work but enough already for me". It happens all the time with other artists and sometimes we even get back again to them if they "win" us back.

I am the first to hate those stupid pointless unflattering videos she posts and think she sometimes likes to be offended or made fun of for her appearance (remember her old unflattering pics from years ago? It's the same but in mp4 format now lol) but still this to me doesn't justify all this drama for an unflattering pointless video, she doesn't look good? Ok, but why do people care so much about others's appearance? But mostly, why are people so overdramatic to think she's dying or whatever, people are so extra omfg :rip:

I literally hate how bad she looks here and think she likes to take criticism for shit like this, she ALWAYS makes people talk, in every way, sounds familiar as a Madonna fan? Meh not really lol. But I'm not here crying about how she's suffering from dementia, alcoholism, depression, drugs, or extreme need of Sex or whatever, just... Relax? LOL doesn't look easy for many of you I guess 

3 hours ago, nito84bcn said:

I think I need a sabbatical year of her music, videos and everything. I want to see things with perspective, out of her world, her insta, her fandom... I think the endless #soons and the tiktok video from this week, made me realise of how tired I'm of her. 
But then I'm sure that tomorrow I will play another old record of her and I will enter here again lol. I think this is pure love / hate situation. 

Del foro no te vayas, por fi!!