Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

1 hour ago, madaboutM said:

Interesting times to be a Madonna fan nowadays. While Mariah and Kylie give their fans what the want, our queen gives us middle fingers and trolling. Yaaaay

I was genuinely scared for Mariah during the Stella years. I really thought that was not going to end well. Her die hard lambs went THROUGH IT during that period. She came back like a motherfucker though. And MC30 was incredible. I see some similarities here and wish the same amazing comeback for the other MC?

13 hours ago, Prayer said:

But they are. She literally doubled her Spotify reach thanks to the "Frozen" and "Material Girl" trends. Her numbers are great now and better than any other female 80s artist. And ultimately those numbers are money and money is Warner investing on her next projects and the reissues.

It's 2022 and that's the way things work today. Taking advantage of that is really saving her career, even if some old school fans don't like it.

So you admit it after all. right?  The fact that her bizarre behaviour is not for trolling her fans.

She is doing these bizarre behviour just because she's actually believe it' gonna save her career.

(what I mean is including these endless boring frozen remixes.)

16 hours ago, moloko said:

I don't care anymore, She can be drug addic, alkoholic, insane, or whatever.. Just stop with the Frozen remixes, it's tiring, give us the  50 dance remixes compilation and we be happy. why she tortures us so much :suffer:

Oh.. you still have hope.

To be honest with you, these horrible boring frozen remixes completely wiped out my expectations for the 50 dance remixes compilation. 

I feel like I already can clearly hear what a look like these 50 dance remixes compilation.

Don't use the word "trolling" as an excuse, Please. Some fans which still in denial stage keep saying "Madonna is just trolling her fans"

That seems to be the saddest excuse for her failure. She is not trolling us.

Madonna is just doing what she is seriously deluding herself to be the best choice.

And that's the saddest part. What she is doing right now is not the best choice. Sadly not even second best. 

3 minutes ago, Glindathegood said:

It’s for #standupUkraine. It’s a  rally  online sponsored by Global Citizen that takes place today. 

Well this is something exciting... at least. 

The last time she joined a charity concert was on 2017 for de Di Caprio one, if I'm not wrong. Previous to that, it was 2007 for the Live Earth... too long. 

13 hours ago, moloko said:

what? WHAT? sorry but are you blind sir? :D
You mean she looks now better then 10 years ago, 2012? 
No, just NO :dead:
madonna-super-bowl-2012-billboard-1548.jmadonna-rock-center-11.jpgepisode-4192-pictured-singer-madonna-dur69th-annual-golden-globe-awards-pictured

Jesus...she was 54 and looked so amazing.

We took her for granted during 2012 and kept talking about how she was flopping for her standards when the truth is no woman this age ever managed to do that well. 

I feel we keep doing that to her. During the Rebel Heart era same thing happened, lol.

11 minutes ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

Jesus...she was 54 and looked so amazing.

We took her for granted during 2012 and kept talking about how she was flopping for her standards when the truth is no woman this age ever managed to do that well. 

I feel we keep doing that to her. During the Rebel Heart era same thing happened, lol.

She did great during RH... Up until 2018... Everything changed or started to change... ?