Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

24 minutes ago, Vasili said:
1 hour ago, MattyMads said:
It’s pictures like this that annoy the f*ck out of me, how can a fan touch a picture up so much that looks nothing like her emoji35.png
95D2FCE8-328C-4918-8376-19B1998B364D.thumb.jpeg.a5219cb147ec8cc1598eb2a37f897b8f.jpeg

I’m not on IG, otherwise I’d send them a piece of my mind.

It’s really insulting to Madonna isn’t 

2 hours ago, MattyMads said:

It’s pictures like this that annoy the f*ck out of me, how can a fan touch a picture up so much that looks nothing like her ?

95D2FCE8-328C-4918-8376-19B1998B364D.jpeg

Last year this photo was viral on instagram and twitter. I just can't believe her own fans sharing shit like this. let's hope Madonna don't see it, and don't repost this on her IG.

13 minutes ago, moloko said:

Last year this photo was viral on instagram and twitter. I just can't believe her own fans sharing shit like this. let's hope Madonna don't see it, and don't repost this on her IG.

No wonder she’s over editing her own Instagram when there’s sh1t like this out there, talk about giving the woman a complex. 

2 hours ago, MattyMads said:

It’s pictures like this that annoy the f*ck out of me, how can a fan touch a picture up so much that looks nothing like her ?

95D2FCE8-328C-4918-8376-19B1998B364D.jpeg

"luv Mazana so much, so beautiful ? loml :luv:" proceeds to take her whole face out of every pic like you would do with your ex after being cheated on

Some fans, i swear... 

9 minutes ago, Aladdin Sane said:

Absolutely shameful, its stuff like this that triggers her ongoing body dysmorphia. These went viral on tiktok and millions of people were making fun of Madonna for supposedly editing them herself.

This is thing non fans or general public will think Madonna is doing this it comes across as she’s trying to rewrite history. These can’t be fans if they’re doing this to pictures because no fan would make her look as disgusting as that. 

5 hours ago, MattyMads said:
This is thing non fans or general public will think Madonna is doing this it comes across as she’s trying to rewrite history. These can’t be fans if they’re doing this to pictures because no fan would make her look as disgusting as that. 

Then there’s the case of M recently posting someone’s yassafied pic of her at TRL with 50 Cent. Baffling.

23 hours ago, ScottyX said:

I wish I could sit on you and squish you.

The man wish that he could sit on a woman and squish that woman? 

One guy makes a fool of himself to lecture a woman about what a woman is, and another guy doesn't hesitate to make a sexual attack on a woman.

It's really interesting to see these two men.

Edited by MadameX (see edit history)

8 hours ago, Ayham said:

I just agree with the clothing thing, it's totally true... She can't sing properly because clearly she can't breathe... She even mentioned this many times.

I know right? That is an extremely logical result and a fact.

I'm not one who denies the fact which it's natural thing which gain weight when you getting older. 

It's Madonna herself!!

I bet that If Madonna accept it and wearing comfortable clothes then she can sing beautifully again. But the real problem is her gain weight but still want to look very slim to public.  

So She tightens the corset as possible as she can. So there's no room for breath when she sings. That's the real problem. I get that She still want to look slim and sexy over 60 years old. It's ok too. If that's what she want. But you can't have both. That's the reality.

You want to look slim and sexy over 60. But you've gained weight now and you have to tighten your corset to the point where it's hard to breathe. And same time you want to sing beautifully too, but you can't sing well because your corset is so tight that you can't breathe properly.

The solution is simple. You can lose weight by going on a healthy diet and build a healthy and slim body that does not require tightening the corset.

I really hate some hypocritical men of this type. Hypocritical men who pretend to be for women, but actually perceive women as weak and make them weaker.

"It's okay for you to be lazy. You don't have to try harder than other students. And it's okay to sleep a lot like other students with poor grades. But you'll still get a scholarship. Because you're a woman." I hate that kind of hypocritical men who say to women.

Edited by MadameX (see edit history)

7 hours ago, MadameX said:

I know right? That is an extremely logical result and a fact.

You really should seek some help.

I've tried sending you personal messages so we don't block this thread with your nonsense.

You've been told many times now that your attitude towards women is out of date. Your attitude towards "fat" people is disgusting.  You are being ableist/validist in your attitude towards weight loss. 

How many times do I have to flush before you disappear down the sewer where you belong?

7 hours ago, MadameX said:

The man wish that he could sit on a woman and squish that woman? 

One guy makes a fool of himself to lecture a woman about what a woman is, and another guy doesn't hesitate to make a sexual attack on a woman.

It's really interesting to see these two men.

It's ok, there are women who aren't feminists, and you're evidently one of them.  

I haven't made a fool of myself and Scotty that wanted to squish you was expressing his disgust at your attitude in a light-hearted way

5 hours ago, mikenmark said:

You really should seek some help.

I've tried sending you personal messages so we don't block this thread with your nonsense.

You've been told many times now that your attitude towards women is out of date. Your attitude towards "fat" people is disgusting.  You are being ableist/validist in your attitude towards weight loss. 

How many times do I have to flush before you disappear down the sewer where you belong?

Thanks again for proving my judgment of you right with your hateful comments towards me as a woman. I told you. I don't like some hypocritical men like you. Look how hypocritical you are. You pretend to be for women, but you have no hesitation in insulting women by spewing hateful words at me as a woman the next moment just because you disagree with me.

Fake male feminists like you make it harder for women to live in this world. Fake feminist like you who pretend to be for women, but actually dismiss women as weak and spew hate words on women just because she corrected your wrong opinion.

Let me give you a piece of truthful advice. Go get some mental counseling. You need to consult a psychiatrist. Psychiatric counseling to get rid of your blind hatred of women.

22 minutes ago, MadameX said:

Thanks again for proving my judgment of you right with your hateful comments towards me as a woman. I told you. I don't like some hypocritical men like you. Look how hypocritical you are. You pretend to be for women, but you have no hesitation in insulting women by spewing hateful words at me as a woman the next moment just because you disagree with me.

Fake male feminists like you make it harder for women to live in this world. Fake feminist like you who pretend to be for women, but actually dismiss women as weak and spew hate words on women just because she corrected your wrong opinion.

Let me give you a piece of truthful advice. Go get some mental counseling. You need to consult a psychiatrist. Psychiatric counseling to get rid of your blind hatred of women.

Again with the unsolicited advice. I've reached out in many ways now, but on this thread we are talking about Madonna and her social media feed, so I'm trying take the conversation elsewhere

14 minutes ago, Andreo said:

M hasn't posted anything today? how weird. Maybe news coming soon? Seriously, I can't believe there's no news about the remix collection, I'm literally craving it as much as I'd crave a new album lol

She said "Soon" so that mean we have to wait 6 month at least.

Think about the Michaela DePrince biopic movie which Madonna said she will direct. It was in 2018 when the definitive news came out that Madonna would direct. LOL

3 minutes ago, mikenmark said:

Again with the unsolicited advice. I've reached out in many ways now, but on this thread we are talking about Madonna and her social media feed, so I'm trying take the conversation elsewhere

Now you're officially making me scared. Stop stalking me! Please!!! I don't want to talk to a man like you who can't communicate anymore.

1 minute ago, MadameX said:

She said "Soon" so that mean we have to wait 6 month at least.

Think about the Michaela DePrince biopic movie which Madonna said she will direct. It was in 2018 when the definitive news came out that Madonna would direct. LOL

She was already working on it in the studio tho, so a release must be "imminent". The fact we haven't gotten tease or news in more than a month is definitely due to the Frozen Remixes not to distract fans from the new release, but at this point it is close. I mean, it's just taking the best remix of each song and reworking and adding a possible feature, I get that it's 50 songs we're talking about but holy crap, these are already existing songs, I need to shake my ass to that megamix before summer absolutely lol