Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

She was already working on it in the studio tho, so a release must be "imminent". The fact we haven't gotten tease or news in more than a month is definitely due to the Frozen Remixes not to distract fans from the new release, but at this point it is close. I mean, it's just taking the best remix of each song and reworking and adding a possible feature, I get that it's 50 songs we're talking about but holy crap, these are already existing songs, I need to shake my ass to that megamix before summer absolutely lol

Hold up…
Was it ever confirmed what will constitute this remixes release? Last I recall, an old Club 69 remix of NRM was playing in the background of a video showing her working on the release.
I’ve never expected anything more than previously released remixes compiled together (just not a mere playlist).
Where are these higher expectations coming from?

39 minutes ago, Vasili said:

Hold up…
Was it ever confirmed what will constitute this remixes release? Last I recall, an old Club 69 remix of NRM was playing in the background of a video showing her working on the release.
I’ve never expected anything more than previously released remixes compiled together (just not a mere playlist).

Actually, there's no any confirmation. It's just that fans are saying their hopes that "this is for spotify streaming" or  "no, there must be a physical CD" etc...Madonna just said  50 Remixes gonna coming soon. You know "Soon."

Edited by MadameX (see edit history)

21 hours ago, Vasili said:

Hold up…

Sorry, I might have sounded a bit too much secure of this I guess, I suppose it's a simple compilation of reworked dance hits, either original versions or remixes (for songs like Frozen which are not really dance songs) and it might even include feats as never as before there have been so many solid rumors of collabs, first name being Katy Perry but also many more iirc. That's it, just my two cents on the last hints we got long ago, not even trying to hype up or anything.