Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

2 hours ago, drunkby6 said:

You know you don't have to listen to these remixes. I've heard each one once so far and thought cute, but I have no intention of listening to them again. It really doesn't bother me that other people seem to like them either. The original is flawless and nothing is going to change that. Stop torturing yourself and avoid it ;)

Yes, but I want that one my favourite artists ever create something that I can enjoy for a change. I´ve been listening all the winter and spring all her past records that I adore, starting with True Blue, till rebel heart, I love them all. But I want her to do something worthy of her talents, she used to be so good. I´m asking too much?

6 hours ago, Andreo said:

For how uninspiring drugs references are, they've always been in pop music, she has an album and a song even playing with that theme lol, so nothing to be so purist about. It's just crappy and cringe that her new bestie and producer decides to do it in a song like FROZEN for fuck sake, it's like trapping about swinging testicles in Little Star 💀 whatever 

It’s literally just being sung from the perspective of the person Madonna was singing to. HE IS FROZEN. HE’S DOING DRUGS. She’s not promoting drug use. 

8 hours ago, Aladdin Sane said:

True, I dont know for certain but unlike you who are going by some blind belief, I base my judgements upon Madonna's own personal behavior which does her no favors at all these days. How ironic that someone who would rather us all shut up and not talk about these kind of things is lecturing people to get a grip. If you want to live in a fantasy world that is cute and all but dont tell everyone else to do the same.

The problem is your wording. It’s fine if you THINK she has a problem. It’s fine if you say that. I don’t care if you say it a hundred times. The problem is you don’t say “I think she has a problem” you say “She definitely has a drug problem”. That is problematic and unnecessary. If you can admit that you will never really know IF she has a problem like you did above then please change your language. 

1 hour ago, RUADJAI said:

It’s literally just being sung from the perspective of the person Madonna was singing to. HE IS FROZEN. HE’S DOING DRUGS. She’s not promoting drug use. 

I know, in fact my "complain" was just about the lyrics not fitting Frozen, didn't mean to be one of those preaching morals about the lyrics lol

43 minutes ago, Shoful said:

This fanbase might be in the worst spot in history. Constant drug and alcohol debates. The never ending torture of Frozen remixes. Soon being used on a daily basis. When will it end :drama::drama:

Ikr? This will end when the remix compilation drops in may-June my dear, let's keep fighting till then 

lightsaber fighting GIF

49 minutes ago, Shoful said:

This fanbase might be in the worst spot in history. Constant drug and alcohol debates. The never ending torture of Frozen remixes. Soon being used on a daily basis. When will it end :drama::drama:

It's not like any of the above is out of her control. She's the one fanning the flames at this point. 

3 minutes ago, Andreo said:

Ikr? This will end when the remix compilation drops in may-June my dear, let's keep fighting till then 

lightsaber fighting GIF

Unless that remix compilation is curated by Sickick :Madonna009:

You think the meltdowns are bad now? Just wait until we get the remix compilation details...this could be a bumpy ride lol.

1 minute ago, eXtremeOccident said:

You think the meltdowns are bad now? Just wait until we get the remix compilation details...this could be a bumpy ride lol.

Nah, nothing can match this lol. I have good expectations on it tbh, not even the thought of SickDick remixing all  tracks could ruin the hype to me lol. 

Anyways he better pack his bags and leave her studio NOW or he'll catch these hands >=(

8 hours ago, o_g_c_x said:

She is so uninspired lately that she should stop and let all this frozen shit dissapear. The videos, the remixes... all is so uninspiring and empty that is sad.

Just because you aren't inspired by a particular project does not mean that M is uninspired.   This might be meaningful to her.   Madonna is not one to be caged by the opinions of others.  She is a free spirit.  

2 hours ago, eXtremeOccident said:

You are so correct.  People are so different now.  I wonder how M's classic albums would have been received under the current "Everybody wants to be a professional influencer" environment.  People's personal opinions mean much more to them than art these days.  

I think not having social media was more beneficial to her career. I sometimes think social media during periods like The Sex Book would have sent her over the edge. But then I wonder would a Sex Book even be controversial in an internet/social media age? Would some of her music be considered as cutting edge as it was? Would we all still be fascinated with those eras that didn't have social media if every second of them were documented? There is no way to really know, of course. It's one of those topics we could go back and forth over, dissecting how each era would have played out. It's definitely interesting to think about.

Well, it was probably a nice little fling. At her age, I probably wouldn’t want something too serious or to settle down. I think marriage for her again is very unlikely, but you never know. So, her dating here and there for companionship or what not should never be a problem. I’d date her in a heartbeat and I’m 25. I would’ve dated her at 18 or 20 or whatever. She’s an interesting woman with a big booty, haha.