Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

On 4/24/2022 at 6:55 AM, Vasili said:

I do appreciate what you’re saying about her personas (although I believe she went all-in with Esther, if by Esther you mean her devotion to Kabbalah).
I just don’t think we are talking about a couple of posts here.
There is a likelihood that her post-surgical pain during COVID-19 did bring on a painkiller issue and/or exacerbated a functional alcoholism.
This may also be in combination with some post-breakup rebellion/bravado/escapism.

Guys chill out...all this is an exageration.

5 hours ago, gafuller said:

Well, it was probably a nice little fling. At her age, I probably wouldn’t want something too serious or to settle down. I think marriage for her again is very unlikely, but you never know. So, her dating here and there for companionship or what not should never be a problem. I’d date her in a heartbeat and I’m 25. I would’ve dated her at 18 or 20 or whatever. She’s an interesting woman with a big booty, haha.

Ass is all natural dont you know.

1 hour ago, WopaelWopael said:

Well she still follows him on insta, and he still has a pic uploaded. 

BE18B5E1-93B8-4DF1-8FC1-4783157D75DE.jpeg

It could also be that she follows him because he still works for her after all, also not everyone removes older pictures with their exes from their online pages. Who knows. 

11 minutes ago, Vasili said:

The new hair is a great look, but I'd prefer to see than unretouched versions. It takes away from it.

Agree or at least minimal retouching so she looks real.  These over retouched photos are more like drawings of her than photos

They are not well retouched as they look so fake and unnatural/real - the real art is retouching photos and making it look like nothing has been retouched or impossible to tell what has been retouched