Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

From William Orbit on Facebook

"Madonna attends a night at Chinawhite in London's West End. Sat around the table are David Collins Studio, #MaximReality (of The Prodigy), Madonna, #GuyRitchie, Matthew Vaughn, William Orbit & friend, Goldie, Pete Tong and Ferry Corsten."

Taken late October / early November, 1999. Thanks to @webo_1958 for spotting it.

279232621_10161270615554863_700541972664

Where Madonna and Guy officially an item at this point?

1 hour ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

From William Orbit on Facebook

"Madonna attends a night at Chinawhite in London's West End. Sat around the table are David Collins Studio, #MaximReality (of The Prodigy), Madonna, #GuyRitchie, Matthew Vaughn, William Orbit & friend, Goldie, Pete Tong and Ferry Corsten."

Taken late October / early November, 1999. Thanks to @webo_1958 for spotting it.

279232621_10161270615554863_700541972664

Where Madonna and Guy officially an item at this point?

She had a few men on the go at the same time in early 1999, one of whom was Guy. She'd been seeing Andy Bird for about a year since finishing with Carlos and also had Mark McGrath on speed dial (apparently). Details about the fight the 2 Brit "lads" had described in this People magazine article.

https://people.com/celebrity/fighting-over-madonna/

18 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

She's recording / reheearsing for something. Look at her new insta story + feed. You can see her rehearsing and also in some costumes room, and some sound material.

Just saw the pics, I am so curious to know that it's gonna be? It's not a studio, it's more like a rehearsal room, but for what? 

2 hours ago, MadameX said:

For another tiktok Frozen Remix? Maybe? I mean probably.

I doubt there are more remixes, the Frozen thing had its peak so we will probably move on after this last one. But mostly, she's not in the studio, so it can't be a new recording nor a music video, she's in a rehearsal and dressing room, inf front of a microphone which implies getting ready for a show? That's strange. 

20 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

We are getting the Frozen Remix Tour - Mama is coming to steal your crown

Follow this you bitches 

Imagine a live performance tho

"Back with one of her classics that also made its way in the heart of the younger generation, Madonna!" 

"mmmhhhhhhhh if I could melt your heart 

Mmmhhhhhhhh we'd never be apart 

Mmmmmhhhhh give yourself to me 

(x2)" 

"Thank you Madonna!"