Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

Hope she gets some rest on South America after the concert in Medellin! Maybe she can visit other places. I know that she wanted to go to Peru since a long tine, so now that she’s gonna be in the region, it’s a good chance to visit other countries.

She always goes on vacation before starting a new project and after a brek-up. :)

Today it would have been Keith Haring's 64th birthday. I found this short clip, shot by Andrea Soldani in June 1989 while Keith was in Pisa, Italy, for realizing 'Tuttomondo', a mural painted on one of the exterior walls of the Church of San Antonio Abate. 'Tuttomondo' is believed to be one of his final works, along with the mural he painted for the 'ArtCenter College of Design' in Pasadena, in November 1989. This video was originally part of a series of short documentaries dedicated to Keith's visit in Italy. The longest one, with a 27-minutes length , is unfortunately not available on Internet (At least I didn't find it). Last year the city of Pisa organised a beautiful exhibition in Keith's honor, in collaboration with the Nakamura Keith Haring Collection. 

Happy birthday, Keith, may you make angels draw in heaven.

Edited by Loki (see edit history)