Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

I enjoyed that little interview. And am 100% on board for Rejects/Cutting Room Floor.

It would be so fucking cool if the Pride show was something outdoors and free, but won't hold my breath.

Imagine if she had shown up to back to back Pride's during the 80's- early 00's....Officer! We were robbed!

3 hours ago, Loru said:

It scares me to know that she will perform with him at Pride. 
Lately Madonna's performances are a bit like that, they sound like improvisations by someone who is not a singer, has never been on a stage and has never sung with a microphone.

If she's gonna bring anyone on stage for her for Pride it should be Honey Dijon since she's a trans gay icon. Miss Honey will whip the crowd into a frenzy with her DJ set. 

4 hours ago, Pootz333 said:

M doing a fully remixed live set has always been my dream for a Pride performance. It would be the perfect way to promote Finally Enough Love. And a nod to the community who helped make all those records huge when the mainstream paid them dust. I wouldn't care if she lip synced the whole show.

Same. Mama needs to represent.