Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

On 5/20/2022 at 5:28 PM, BeepBeepBitchMove said:

If she's gonna bring anyone on stage for her for Pride it should be Honey Dijon since she's a trans gay icon. Miss Honey will whip the crowd into a frenzy with her DJ set. 

And she's a real DJ. Sickick isn't 

@dominbil Madonna likes to follow current trends. She’s determined to remain as young and relevant as possible for the rest of her life, and one of today’s trends is big fat ass booties. Madonna’s not the only one. Alex Montenegro, an adult actor, has just told me he’s growing his booty (you can see it in his current story). There is also a lotion that helps achieve that objective. Of course, it may all look superficial, but sex sells, and such businesses (incl. music) are a lot based on image.

Madonna’s digital enhancement has never bothered me, and I usually don’t even think of it. The only issue is when she greatly modifies a photo that was already made public (like that of her and 50 Cent together); that only exposes her. I wish her real-life appearance was a lot closer to those edited shots.