Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

9 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

It's really disturbing that a children's Disney character has been sexualised 

It's not Elsa from Frozen, I think it's just a fan made Madonna avatar similar to the one in Mother of Creation, it's even in the same pose of that old photo shoot from 1990 

6 hours ago, MattyMads said:

It's really disturbing that a children's Disney character has been sexualised 

Wellllll...to be fair, Disney do enough of that themselves if you really wanna look into this...for a bit of light hearted child abuse of their own.....

Sleeping Beauty is 16 when she gets  drugged unconscious and then kissed whilst still unconscious by an adult male without her consent......

Snow White is 14 years old waiting for that prince to come and she's drugged and spends the night with seven adult males.

Belle is 17 and is locked away by her captor and develops stokholm syndrome,

Cinderella is forced into domestic servitude at the grand ol' age of 19 and even Pinocchio is plied with alcohol and cigarettes before being sold into slavery...and thats for starters...

1 hour ago, Semtex1 said:

Wellllll...to be fair, Disney do enough of that themselves if you really wanna look into this...for a bit of light hearted child abuse of their own.....

Sleeping Beauty is 16 when she gets  drugged unconscious and then kissed whilst still unconscious by an adult male without her consent......

Snow White is 14 years old waiting for that prince to come and she's drugged and spends the night with seven adult males.

Cinderella is forced into domestic servitude at the grand ol' age of 19 and even Pinocchio is plied with alcohol and cigarettes before being sold into slavery...and thats for starters...

Oh, Jesus!

Thats seen thru the eyes of an adult. Children dont understand it that way. Kids dont sexualize,

first of all.

How to weaponize a fucking fairy tale. Good God.

3 hours ago, Semtex1 said:

I love this lol it's so true. Way to bring things to perspective. And also, it's Madonna as (whatever her name is from Frozen)...its a joke 

2 hours ago, PaperFaces said:

Oh, Jesus!

Thats seen thru the eyes of an adult. Children dont understand it that way. Kids dont sexualize,

first of all.

How to weaponize a fucking fairy tale. Good God.

Soooooooo...Kids these days literally do shit in grade 1 that I did in Grade 5...never underestimate today's "children". I love Disney. The point is: don't take things so personally and literally...love it for what it means to you.

4 hours ago, Semtex1 said:

Do you need a hug or something? calm down, they are just fairy tales. I know that I loved these classics when I was younger and that is all I cared about. What's next, are we going to ban Beauty and the Beast because Gaston is representative of toxic male patriarchy or something? Virtue signaling and trying to weaponize every facet under the sun is precisely what is fucked up about society these days.

4 hours ago, The First Citizen said:

Do you need a hug or something? calm down, they are just fairy tales. I know that I loved these classics when I was younger and that is all I cared about. What's next, are we going to ban Beauty and the Beast because Gaston is representative of toxic male patriarchy or something? Virtue signaling and trying to weaponize every facet under the sun is precisely what is fucked up about society these days.

I will never turn down a hug ... Although i'm always calm...And i love Disney and the original fairy tales and was just being light hearted about it all after Madonna was being criticised for sexualising a character. And i agree with you about "virtual signalling and weaponising every facet is whats fucked up about society these days".