Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

As some members have mentionned above, the look (hair + clothes) is beyond horrible, couldn't make her look older and less beautiful. As usual she looks much, much better while at home or during the live chat a few days ago... anyway i'm super happy she's hanging with Fka Twigs, that girl is beyond talented and can only have an amazing artistic influence on M. I didn't know her a few days ago but her insta has really impressed me, like a modern day early Madonna with the looks, sports, dancing etc...

9 hours ago, Prayer said:

It doesn't. It screams 90s Cooldonna with all the black and the Letterman boots.

8c8d5bec63150eba0d5f29e7b81b4f56.jpg

MadonnaOnLetterman.jpg

And that boombox bag :hearteyes:

No it really doesn't. It's not because it's black clothes and it's leather boots that it as cool. The letterman outfit was pretty cool when she wore it, but what she wore last night is tacky as f**ck. what she wore last night is not 90's cool it's 2010 tacky.

1 hour ago, Ayham said:

Saw this comment on IG, somehow it’s true… I feel the same… 😞 

014521C0-353D-4D9A-894C-625BA4B64296.jpeg

Well unfortuntely we are not her and people are merely projecting their sense of reality on someone else. So, unless they have superpowers, let the woman live. She's not hurting you or anyone else -- why do people care? People got too much time on their hands. Read a damn book and enlighten yourself rather than trying to figure out why, what, who, when and how xo

5 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

Well unfortuntely you are not her and are merely projecting your sense of reality on someone else. So, unless you have superpowers, let the woman live. She's not hurting you or anyone else -- why do you care? People got too much time on their hands. Read a damn book and enlighten yourself rather than trying to figure out why, what, who, when and how xo

That comment I saw on IG it’s not me.