Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

2 hours ago, Ayham said:

Saw this comment on IG, somehow it’s true… I feel the same… 😞 

014521C0-353D-4D9A-894C-625BA4B64296.jpeg

People like this are pathetic and makes me want to vomit, talking of her as if she is in terminal state because you don't like her new stuff or life choices or isn't as inspired as before as an artist, seriously wtf :rip: people like this are creepy and gross as hell :freaky:

10 minutes ago, Andreo said:

People like this are pathetic and makes me want to vomit, talking of her as if she is in terminal state because you don't like her new stuff or life choices or isn't as inspired as before as an artist, seriously wtf :rip: people like this are creepy and gross as hell :freaky:

Agree. Madonna has sold more than 335 million records and is a an iconic woman and artist. She is beyond all that. Period

14 minutes ago, Andreo said:

Yes, and I can’t believe they would say she’s never been in an enlightened place. She’s been in some dark places, and maybe she is right now, who knows. But you cannot listen to Ray of Light and says she was faking something. She’s a highly sexual human and you cannot erase that. People like the commenter might be in a dark place themselves and can’t let go of a Madonna in her 30s and 40s.

5 hours ago, ScottyX said:

She looks like she is struggling to walk??

She pushed herself way too hard during the Madame X tour after that horrible injury and is now paying the price, I admire the determination but the after effects have clearly been brutal on her aging body, reminds me of how Prince pushed himself beyond human limits for 4 decades and ended up permanently damaging his hips and being in constant, agonizing pain.

281731988_557563752405922_67747855009131

281622354_557563739072590_50997319712891

281444858_557563742405923_54151548351647

281348382_557563815739249_45215326712719

''

I cannot imagine the heartache and heartbreak the parents of these 19 Children must feel.

I have children in elementary school and if they did not come home from school one day I don’t think I could survive.

How is this possible that an 18 year old boy, who is a child himself, can purchase 2 automatic Rifles on his birthday with no background check, no safety training, no questions asked?????

The shooter posted countless warnings on IG and facebook announcing his plans to shoot

His grandmother and students in a school.

No one noticed!! No one stopped him.

How Is this possible?

The NRA refuses to change its position and legislation cannot get one bill passed that requires tougher fire arm safety laws. In spite of the fact that there have been more gun deaths in America than there are days in this year. How is this possible???

We need to Protect Our Children!!

We need to reduce firearm access to people who are at risk of harming themselves or others

We need to Insist on mandatory training for gun owners, the same way we require people to study and pass a test to get a drivers license. A car is a Potential weapon if not used properly.

So Is a Gun!!! Hasn’t anyone

Drawn this correlation?

If we Can’t change the constitution we must Beg Law makers to pass Gun Reform NOW!!

How tragic is it that we. have to Beg to keep all children —

All humans

Safe from Gun Violence??

How is this Possible?

No more words action only.

#guncontrolnow''

https://www.facebook.com/madonna/posts/pfbid02o1wJqqJT5ziPXMUmwLEKTQt8QBH6sVGCuamw83jbmjbWKYcvjppHYrh4uxvyurRul?__cft__[0]=AZVDPTOAkW_S3GTsOudIu8nZ26Ncc6YgvHAx9HuJi6_n095zeFVbWbDr0nDrtw6t3V3SCqqQg5DPF3uP626Q0MOYTwFbCkvs8Styhxk4EyWkSZS2sKAYp0UFcL2mqTUIAaNRWwf1GnIXbQvonYUzKOaHUe71229qEjYqHhdzQ1cLpg&__tn__=%2CO%2CP-R