Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

On 5/25/2022 at 2:44 PM, Ayham said:

Saw this comment on IG, somehow it’s true… I feel the same… 😞 

014521C0-353D-4D9A-894C-625BA4B64296.jpeg

This comment displays such a monumental lack of understanding of spirituality. Firstly, who is anyone to tell someone else that they are spiritual or not? I mean, where is the doctrine that dictates this magic formula? Secondly, spirituality in the sense of the eternal force of life throughout the Universe would surely not expire because of a butt implant. Or maybe I’m wrong and this person just got a memo the Universe forgot to send Madonna’s way. 🙄 It’s truly bizarre how self-assured people can be in their avatar dreams, and yet in real life they can hardly find a thread of commonality with anyone who isn’t exactly like them. 

This comment displays such a monumental lack of understanding of spirituality. Firstly, who is anyone to tell someone else that they are spiritual or not? I mean, where is the doctrine that dictates this magic formula? Secondly, spirituality in the sense of the eternal force of life throughout the Universe would surely not expire because of a butt implant. Or maybe I’m wrong and this person just got a memo the Universe forgot to send Madonna’s way. It’s truly bizarre how self-assured people can be in their avatar dreams, and yet in real life they can hardly find a thread of commonality with anyone who isn’t exactly like them. 

He makes several compelling points between the first ‘that’ and second ‘that’.

A lot of people saw the ROL-Kabbalahdonna as an act at the time. They even called Lola a publicity stunt. This is nothing new. 

I didn't see it that way at all. Those years and the early 00's felt like someone who had been around the world, seen and done it all, and was wondering "Is this all there is?". People would say that she was preachy. And I get it. But I felt she was speaking to herself first. She knew she was living in the belly of "The Beast" but was trying to rise above it at the same time. I know a lot of people don't see it for the Ritchie years but they are some of the most fascinating to me.

6 minutes ago, o_g_c_x said:

There is a truth that is undeniable: she has ruined her own body and the result is that she looks older than her actual age.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CeCEZDTKC1I/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cd_aPCXKnlJ/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Yes - she’s so thick these days and can barely walk in those shoes! just put in some joggers girl - 

I have no problem with her weight - just like her trying to be Cardi B - just be yourself - the amazing human we all love -not this character - 

The fashion show  - everyone was dressed normal - she shows up looking like the bride of Frankenstein who’s just left a gang bang - like your Madonna - you don’t need to dress for attention.

6 hours ago, Vasili said:

He makes several compelling points between the first ‘that’ and second ‘that’.

Yes. Agreed. However, the comment about her spirituality is simply projection. We will not ever know what pushed Madonna to mutilate her body unless she chooses to discuss it. Judging from the video of her walking at the school fashion show, she has caused herself irreparable harm. I hope she is happy and still seeking the Light.

Nowadays it´s hard to see I´m going to tell you a secret or listening ROL and all of that, knowing how she has evolved. I personally was very fan of that public persona, and now I don´t see any of her in the Madonna of today: great taste, restrained, meditative, great speech, a little preachy, maybe, but doing wonderful music and videoclips. Now all I see is wanted bad taste things. Or she was not genuine at the time, or she has changed A LOT. 

I agree she does not look good as she would otherwise had not she done so many strange things with her body, and for me it´s hard to see. And the lack of new beautiful songs, performances and videoclips is noticiable. I still love her and want her to recover, cause I don´t think she is at a good point on her life. I hope I´m wrong, but each update show me we´re not going to anywhere good for the moment.

9 hours ago, o_g_c_x said:

There is a truth that is undeniable: she has ruined her own body and the result is that she looks older than her actual age.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CeCEZDTKC1I/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cd_aPCXKnlJ/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Showed this to mom, she didn’t believe she’s Madonna… 🙂🥲 

I'm sad because she did this to herself & nothing to do with her surgery. It’s all about her butt implants! 

1 hour ago, Drownedboy said:

Nowadays it´s hard to see I´m going to tell you a secret or listening ROL and all of that, knowing how she has evolved. I personally was very fan of that public persona, and now I don´t see any of her in the Madonna of today: great taste, restrained, meditative, great speech, a little preachy, maybe, but doing wonderful music and videoclips. Now all I see is wanted bad taste things. Or she was not genuine at the time, or she has changed A LOT. 

I agree she does not look good as she would otherwise had not she done so many strange things with her body, and for me it´s hard to see. And the lack of new beautiful songs, performances and videoclips is noticiable. I still love her and want her to recover, cause I don´t think she is at a good point on her life. I hope I´m wrong, but each update show me we´re not going to anything good till the moment.

First of all, this isn't personal directly to you, just a written general thought! I agree we all love her and want her do well and be happy, that's the more important thing. But here we go.

Recover from what? From aging? From being herself? Making her own choices? Living her own life?

It's funny that you talk about a documentary, "I'm Going To Tell You A Secret", that is painful to watch now but for other reasons: how subjected she was to a shitty husband that didn't seem to care about her, her work or anything that was important to her; how hard she was trying all the time to be the perfect wife, mother, woman, and how disconnected and lonely she seems all the time in it. But hey, it fit the perfect stylish woman we all wanted to see right? Then it's good.

It's funny too that you talk about ROL when it was just another image that developed over time, yes, if you watch the first album interviews recorded in January 1998 the whole "spiritual" narrative wasn't in full mode yet, she was more "normal", funny, sarcastic and even bored sometimes:

They just saw as they went that it was catchy and the "Frozen" video was a hit and she went full Esther mode once the album was out. Not saying that wasn't a part of her, of course it was, she just amplified it cause she saw it was working. She played the game and she played it perfectly.

I love ROL Madonna, it's the one that made a true fan, but Madonna Ritchie, all covered from head to toe and making a shadow of herself to fit into her husband idea of the perfect British wife? C'MOOOOON. Was that more real that the Madonna we see now? I don't think so. And I adore the "American Life" era work but also can see how f***d she was in her personal life now in perspective.

I get that some of you don't like this, that, whatever she's done to her face, body, etc. lately, but her body is her choice. I'm always repeating myself when you all didn't seem to have a problem when she started doing botox back in 1997/1998 or surgery in the Confessions era - cause it fitted your idea of beauty. Now that it doesn't, it's an issue. If it was OK that she did it when you liked the results it should be OK that she does it when you don't like them that much, too. Cause maybe, just maybe, she never did it for you and only for herself. And if it's a mistake, it's her mistake and she's the only one that will have to live with it.

And that's it xD Sorry for the rant.

48 minutes ago, Prayer said:

First of all, this isn't personal directly to you, just a written general thought! I agree we all love her and want her do well and be happy, that's the more important thing. But here we go.

Recover from what? From aging? From being herself? Making her own choices? Living her own life?

It's funny that you talk about a documentary, "I'm Going To Tell You A Secret", that is painful to watch now but for other reasons: how subjected she was to a shitty husband that didn't seem to care about her, her work or anything that was important to her; how hard she was trying all the time to be the perfect wife, mother, woman, and how disconnected and lonely she seems all the time in it. But hey, it fit the perfect stylish woman we all wanted to see right? Then it's good.

It's funny too that you talk about ROL when it was just another image that developed over time, yes, if you watch the first album interviews recorded in January 1998 the whole "spiritual" narrative wasn't in full mode yet, she was more "normal", funny, sarcastic and even bored sometimes:

They just saw as they went that it was catchy and the "Frozen" video was a hit and she went full Esther mode once the album was out. Not saying that wasn't a part of her, of course it was, she just amplified it cause she saw it was working. She played the game and she played it perfectly.

I love ROL Madonna, it's the one that made a true fan, but Madonna Ritchie, all covered from head to toe and making a shadow of herself to fit into her husband idea of the perfect British wife? C'MOOOOON. Was that more real that the Madonna we see now? I don't think so. And I adore the "American Life" era work but also can see how f***d she was in her personal life now in perspective.

I get that some of you don't like this, that, whatever she's done to her face, body, etc. lately, but her body is her choice. I'm always repeating myself when you all didn't seem to have a problem when she started doing botox back in 1997/1998 or surgery in the Confessions era - cause it fitted your idea of beauty. Now that it doesn't, it's an issue. If it was OK that she did it when you liked the results it should be OK that she does it when you don't like them that much, too. Cause maybe, just maybe, she never did it for you and only for herself. And if it's a mistake, it's her mistake and she's the only one that will have to live with it.

1noz1tB.gif

I couldn't agree more. Thank u.

6hsjim.gif

1 hour ago, Prayer said:

First of all, thank you for answering and I can tell you you brought many valid points here so interesting. And maybe you´re right. Maybe my problem is that I want to see beautiness, on her looks, on her music, on her visuals, on her art, on her speeches. And maybe the thing  she is not able to bring beautiness anymore to the table: terrible looks, terrible face, shitty duets with maluma, ugly robotic vocals, a glass of wine on her hands all the time, a full frontal of her vagina on an avatar. Yes, I prefered the original frozen and her looks on the cover of ROL or on any of these past interviews. And yes, she has all the right, but I do too, of saying I don´t like the product anymore if it´s going to be like that. I´ve spent much money and time on her, which I don´t regret at all cause she has been such an inspiration for me till maybe 2016. But not anymore. And it´s not aging, my darling, it´s the bad taste, and worse of all, she wants to be seen in that ugliness, which leads me to think she is not well personally, when she was able of a such a big amount of beautiness at the same time that she was a rebel, that´s on past. 

The pinacle of the Ritchie years is the ridiculous Vogue US cover, her last. IMO she was done with it after the horse accident. By Confessions, a couple of months later, she was already more the Madonna we knew than the preachy queen of England from the early naughties (even though the music was good).

13 minutes ago, Drownedboy said:

I´ve spent much money and time on her

You did not buy her.

You bought records, tour tickets, merchandising. Not her. She owes you shit. You know that ?

You got what you paid for.

I get it you're not satisfied anymore but then,why spoil the fun OVER AND OVER for those who still enjoy her ? As if you want EVERYBODYto share your opinion to make you sure you're right. We all have different points of view and not a single one of us is right. 

Yeah i know "it's a forum, gna gna gna, i say whatever i want" except that you and your poopy party constantly sound like old men complaining about lunch at the retirement home. WE GOT IT, "Everything was better before". I guess the problem is YOU aging into a bitter and annoying prick. If you don't have fun enjoying Madonna anymore find something else. Life's too short.

Madonna is having fun, she's not wasting the time she has left. Maybe you don't agree  (or like) with the way she's having her fun but what you don't seem to get is that she's not telling you to like her butt or her clothes but to find YOUR fun without fearing judgement of others who are wasting the time they have left watching others having fun and criticizing them because that's not what they would do. FIND YOUR FUN and stop spoiling the fun of others, please. 

20 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

The pinacle of the Ritchie years is the ridiculous Vogue US cover, her last. IMO she was done with it after the horse accident. By Confessions, a couple of months later, she was already more the Madonna we knew than the preachy queen of England from the early naughties (even though the music was good).

We're entering dangerous and grey rumors zone here but I remember reading that Guy really didn't take care of her or care about her after the accident and during the recovery and that, plus the fact that it was something super serious (literally it could have been fatal), was the final "fuck it, back to me" for her. I don't think it's a coincidence she went from this:

normalized.jpg

To this:

madonna-actuando-en-el-escenario-en-koko

After the accident she starting coming back to her old usual sexual self persona - and we all loved it, of course, it was like seeing her LIVING again.

16 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

Yeah i know "it's a forum, gna gna gna, i say whatever i want" except that you and your poopy party constantly sound like old men complaining about lunch at the retirement home. WE GOT IT, "Everything was better before". I guess the problem is YOU aging into a bitter and annoying prick. If you don't have fun enjoying Madonna anymore find something else. Life's too short.

Control yourself please, you are losing any credibilty by presenting yourself like that, if you have valid points present them with respect, otherwise, I prefer you don´t speak to me. Respect is the key word. 

I did not said I bought Madonna. I have not spoken irrespectuly towards anyone, including you or Madonna. I expect the same, whereas you like my point of view or not. Don´t speak about my life, my age, you don´t know me. Behave yourself please. Let´s discuss Madonna with respect.

18 minutes ago, Prayer said:

We're entering dangerous and grey rumors zone here but I remember reading that Guy really didn't take care of her or care about her after the accident and during the recovery and that, plus the fact that it was something super serious (literally it could have been fatal), was the final "fuck it, back to me" for her. I don't think it's a coincidence she went from this:

normalized.jpg

To this:

madonna-actuando-en-el-escenario-en-koko

After the accident she starting coming back to her old usual sexual self persona - and we all loved it, of course, it was like seeing her LIVING again.

You know, I see that as part of the actress. At the end she was much better actress than we thought lol

15 hours ago, Prayer said:

That's just your interpretation. Do you think it'd be easy to be the husband of Madonna, especially if you weren't that famous to begin with? Do you think it would be fun to watch the same show every night? Wasn't Guy's personal identity important too, for him to be able to be the best husband he could be? The world doesn't revolve around her.

Firstly, full Esther mode didn't kick in until circa AL, if we're going to be literal about it. Secondly, her strongest and most endearing PR aspects during the ROL promo were her new-found motherhood and a refreshing lightness to her overall energy - not her 'spirituality narrative' alone. She was pretty light on this, imo (it was nothing compared to the AL era, which was pretty fatiguing for the casual fan, I'm sure). Thirdly, she was still playful and even flirty during her Johnny Meets Madonna interview towards the end of the album campaign, so that quashes your theory right there.

She wasn't always covered from head-to-toe during the Ritchie years. That's an exxageration. During Music she was losing her baby weight, so naturally her costumes weren't as revealing as usual. During the DWT she had a sensual, androgynous moment with her all-female dancers, which was classic M. For the AL promo, she wore very little in the Hollywood video, and was still her cheeky self when she kissed Britney and Christina at the VMAs. Yes, she wore some long coats at events on cold London nights, or a subdued, appropriate wardrobe for her childrens books promotion, but she came back wearing figure-hugging leotards, showing ass cheek and throwing her legs over her dancers shoulders during the Hung Up choreo, so please don't fixate on one Vanity Fair cover and the like. And excuse me, if you think her personal life was 'fucked' during AL promo, what does that make it nowadays?

I get that some of you don't like this, that, whatever she's done to her face, body, etc. lately, but her body is her choice.

Her wardrobe was her choice too, yet you're so ready to judge her personal life on such especially superficial things?

2 hours ago, Prayer said:

Excuse me while I roll my eyes at another bogus theory... Yeh, sure, her COAD presentation was based on her retaliation towards Guy for not caring enough for her during her accident the month before, not because the music inspired it.

Did you grow up on a diet of tabloids or something?

12 minutes ago, Vasili said:

Excuse me while I roll my eyes at another bogus theory... Yeh, sure, her COAD presentation was based on her retaliation towards Guy for not caring enough for her during her accident the month before, not because the music inspired it.

Did you grow up on a diet of tabloids or something?

I was going to reply you point by point but after that last sentence I see it's not worth it. :nope: I haven't gone or make it personal about anyone here and have no intention to, that's where I draw the line for myself.

Cheers!