Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

14 hours ago, Prayer said:

We're entering dangerous and grey rumors zone here but I remember reading that Guy really didn't take care of her or care about her after the accident and during the recovery and that, plus the fact that it was something super serious (literally it could have been fatal)

the price of getting involved with a homophobe... she should have known better. but y'know.... he was a cool director, so, yeah....

18 hours ago, Prayer said:

First of all, this isn't personal directly to you, just a written general thought! I agree we all love her and want her do well and be happy, that's the more important thing. But here we go.

Recover from what? From aging? From being herself? Making her own choices? Living her own life?

It's funny that you talk about a documentary, "I'm Going To Tell You A Secret", that is painful to watch now but for other reasons: how subjected she was to a shitty husband that didn't seem to care about her, her work or anything that was important to her; how hard she was trying all the time to be the perfect wife, mother, woman, and how disconnected and lonely she seems all the time in it. But hey, it fit the perfect stylish woman we all wanted to see right? Then it's good.

It's funny too that you talk about ROL when it was just another image that developed over time, yes, if you watch the first album interviews recorded in January 1998 the whole "spiritual" narrative wasn't in full mode yet, she was more "normal", funny, sarcastic and even bored sometimes:

They just saw as they went that it was catchy and the "Frozen" video was a hit and she went full Esther mode once the album was out. Not saying that wasn't a part of her, of course it was, she just amplified it cause she saw it was working. She played the game and she played it perfectly.

I love ROL Madonna, it's the one that made a true fan, but Madonna Ritchie, all covered from head to toe and making a shadow of herself to fit into her husband idea of the perfect British wife? C'MOOOOON. Was that more real that the Madonna we see now? I don't think so. And I adore the "American Life" era work but also can see how f***d she was in her personal life now in perspective.

I get that some of you don't like this, that, whatever she's done to her face, body, etc. lately, but her body is her choice. I'm always repeating myself when you all didn't seem to have a problem when she started doing botox back in 1997/1998 or surgery in the Confessions era - cause it fitted your idea of beauty. Now that it doesn't, it's an issue. If it was OK that she did it when you liked the results it should be OK that she does it when you don't like them that much, too. Cause maybe, just maybe, she never did it for you and only for herself. And if it's a mistake, it's her mistake and she's the only one that will have to live with it.

And that's it xD Sorry for the rant.

Lol, the ONLY difference… back in the days she did it with a professional background with a team that really care about the person name “””Madonna””” but now she’s doing it by herself & her wacko mind. If it’s coming from a random celebrity like for example Cher I wouldn’t care but coming from Madonna that used to be so damn perfectionist is totally weird! I guess all these ideas & thoughts we fans had about her is simply an illusion… over the past years during her peak she used to be controlled by a pro team but clearly not anymore. 

17 hours ago, Prayer said:

We're entering dangerous and grey rumors zone here but I remember reading that Guy really didn't take care of her or care about her after the accident and during the recovery and that, plus the fact that it was something super serious (literally it could have been fatal), was the final "fuck it, back to me" for her. I don't think it's a coincidence she went from this:

normalized.jpg

To this:

madonna-actuando-en-el-escenario-en-koko

After the accident she starting coming back to her old usual sexual self persona - and we all loved it, of course, it was like seeing her LIVING again.

So you’re telling me riding horses was something related to Guy??? 😅 judging her personal life based on a photoshoot & a live performance is so random & not accurate! 😘

On 5/28/2022 at 5:04 AM, Prayer said:

First of all, this isn't personal directly to you, just a written general thought! I agree we all love her and want her do well and be happy, that's the more important thing. But here we go.

Recover from what? From aging? From being herself? Making her own choices? Living her own life?

It's funny that you talk about a documentary, "I'm Going To Tell You A Secret", that is painful to watch now but for other reasons: how subjected she was to a shitty husband that didn't seem to care about her, her work or anything that was important to her; how hard she was trying all the time to be the perfect wife, mother, woman, and how disconnected and lonely she seems all the time in it. But hey, it fit the perfect stylish woman we all wanted to see right? Then it's good.

It's funny too that you talk about ROL when it was just another image that developed over time, yes, if you watch the first album interviews recorded in January 1998 the whole "spiritual" narrative wasn't in full mode yet, she was more "normal", funny, sarcastic and even bored sometimes:

They just saw as they went that it was catchy and the "Frozen" video was a hit and she went full Esther mode once the album was out. Not saying that wasn't a part of her, of course it was, she just amplified it cause she saw it was working. She played the game and she played it perfectly.

I love ROL Madonna, it's the one that made a true fan, but Madonna Ritchie, all covered from head to toe and making a shadow of herself to fit into her husband idea of the perfect British wife? C'MOOOOON. Was that more real that the Madonna we see now? I don't think so. And I adore the "American Life" era work but also can see how f***d she was in her personal life now in perspective.

I get that some of you don't like this, that, whatever she's done to her face, body, etc. lately, but her body is her choice. I'm always repeating myself when you all didn't seem to have a problem when she started doing botox back in 1997/1998 or surgery in the Confessions era - cause it fitted your idea of beauty. Now that it doesn't, it's an issue. If it was OK that she did it when you liked the results it should be OK that she does it when you don't like them that much, too. Cause maybe, just maybe, she never did it for you and only for herself. And if it's a mistake, it's her mistake and she's the only one that will have to live with it.

And that's it xD Sorry for the rant.

The EPK interview was done around the Golden Globes (mid January) and Molly Meldrum at the end of January.

I was going to reply you point by point but after that last sentence I see it's not worth it.
I haven't gone or make it personal about anyone here and have no intention to, that's where I draw the line for myself.
Cheers!

You’re spitting such gossip and utter conjecture. It’s not right.