Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

4 hours ago, blondebenji said:

I love david is raiding her looks.  She raised an incredible family.  She looks amazing and glowing.  Whe you see videos of her walking you can still see shes recovering from that leg.  Not completely back to normal yet.  Been such a long haul for her

Her staff raised her kids. 

6 hours ago, Pootz333 said:

I'm surprised how everyone dogged out that cute look she wore to the fashion show the other day but loves this....

David is everything.

I dislike it a lot but as been called names here this last weeked for expressing my opinions I did not say a thing, but of course for me it´s more ugly things coming from her. I´m waiting to see a bit more if she came with something beautiful that I can like but still nothing..

She seems that kind of people that thinks that if a man is dressed like a woman on the street the world is better, but when she is going to get married she chooses macho men like Guy Ritchie or Sean Penn. LOL

2 minutes ago, Drownedboy said:

She seems that kind of people that thinks that if a man is dressed like a woman on the street the world is better, but when she is going to get married she chooses macho men like Guy Ritchie or Sean Penn. LOL

She can marry whomever she wants....  and she dated Dennis Rodman who wore plenty of women's clothing. 

I really can't see the issue with David wearing a dress, some of the comments here is like reading the comments on the Daily Fail

The boy is 16 and applaud I him for his bravery maybe it helps his bravery that he is in the world of Madonna and is protected where he wouldn't receive abuse or possible violence if he was out in every day life, but come on this 2022.

3 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

Blah blah. You are the worst and now that i've seen your homophobic* comment about men wearing dresses on the streets i absolutely have zero respect for you.

I don't care about you, your life or whatever, you are NOTHING contrary to what you think.

*That's why you bought your ticket to ignoreland.

Oh my God, so much negativity, and trashing here! Hope you get better with time, lots of love!

First of all, I don´t think a man dressed like a woman has to be gay by definition, it would be more properly called transvestism.

Secondy, he can wears what he pleases, how not. But I fear this is not so much bravery but much more about seeking atention as her mother has done for all her carreer, it seems. I hope he is dressed like that cause he likes it, and not by a sick influence of her mother and her need of making the news for the wrong reasons, as she is releasing lately very few new good things. 

You have much more smart ways of expressing an idea of freedom or whatever but it seems for these rich people everything is about fashion, image and having the picture took. 

Now, some mean people here will call me harsh names for this post of mine, but I really could not care less. 

Express yourself, peace and love.

6 minutes ago, Drownedboy said:

First of all, I don´t think a man dressed like a woman has to be gay by definition, it would be more properly called transvestism.

Secondy, he can wears what he pleases, how not. But I fear this is not so much bravery but much more about seeking atention as her mother has done for all her carreer, it seems. I hope he is dressed like that cause he likes it, and not by a sick influence of her mother and her need of making the news for the wrong reasons, as she is releasing lately very few new good things. 

You have much more smart ways of expressing an idea of freedom or whatever but it seems for these rich people everything is about fashion, image and having the picture took. 

Now, some mean people here will call me harsh names for this post of mine, but I really could not care less. 

Express yourself, peace and love.

You’re completely conjecturing negatively about motivations without having any insight into the situation at all. You aren’t privy to the reasons David chose to wear a dress. I’ll say something nice: You’d be good at writing fan fictions