Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

If her involvement in the movie was writing the screenplay/biography and casting, then maybe she's done her part? Maybe the rest will be arms length? Has the director been chosen? I hope others are involved, maybe she'll curate the soundtrack? Just thinking out loud.

Kind of gagged by the results of that poll, but kinda not.

That biopic is a huge project that is going to take time. A big tour following that would be great. But she is getting older (no judgement), has had injuries/surgery. The cancelations last time. Realistically how long do we have left for her to be up for a world tour? Not trying to be morbid or rude. There are plenty of ways she can put on a great show. Her health and safety should be the first priority. And having a team that can support her and help put on a great show without all of the super intense routines we are used to.

My hope is still that the screenplay turns into an autobiography book that eventually inspires a film, series, etc. She certainly has had the life for it to be explored many ways.

On 6/8/2022 at 6:55 AM, Brendanlovesu1 said:

she's not going to be hands off, she'll be in the middle of it directing it and checking every tiny detail around costuming etc to make sure it's perfect

That's my worry judging from her fully involved edits of her recent concert DVDs - her idea of perfect might not be objective