Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

1 hour ago, Shoful said:

WAIT THIS IS ACTUALLY AMAZING WTF. Maybe we aren’t doomed. 
I wish she would wear something like that for a televised performance. That look suits her so well. It’s slightly provocative but also formal

She also had her band and backup singers tho. Do we think she's gonna have a whole setup at Pride?

2 hours ago, Shoful said:

WAIT THIS IS ACTUALLY AMAZING WTF. Maybe we aren’t doomed. 
I wish she would wear something like that for a televised performance. That look suits her so well. It’s slightly provocative but also formal

The biggest sin of life is not having a pro shot and hearing the first upbeat dancy version of OYH since 1990 😩

On 6/18/2022 at 4:31 PM, Drownedboy said:

ROL is nice for a change since she has not performed it since I don´t know when, 2017? But I´m scared for the vocals...

Hopefully she will mime it if she performs it than risk it or risk the autotune not working like in Eurovision 

Snippet from new Financial Times Article

This month, the best-selling solo female artist of all time celebrates her longevity with the release of Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones, a career-spanning collection including previously unreleased remixes of her dance floor hits. After that, she will reissue deluxe editions of 17 of her albums — including Like a Virgin, True Blue, and Like a Prayer — alongside singles, soundtrack recordings, live albums, and compilations. John Earls of Classic Pop magazine argues that this capitulation to the lucrative nostalgia market, “after assiduously avoiding it for so long, is her biggest acknowledgment of pop mortality’

On 6/22/2022 at 1:19 AM, xavier said:
Snippet from new Financial Times Article

This month, the best-selling solo female artist of all time celebrates her longevity with the release of Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones, a career-spanning collection including previously unreleased remixes of her dance floor hits. After that, she will reissue deluxe editions of 17 of her albums — including Like a Virgin, True Blue, and Like a Prayer — alongside singles, soundtrack recordings, live albums, and compilations. John Earls of Classic Pop magazine argues that this capitulation to the lucrative nostalgia market, “after assiduously avoiding it for so long, is her biggest acknowledgment of pop mortality’

Thanks for sharing this!

We don’t need reissues of live albums…