Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

13 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

Or you just badly worded what you meant to say.

Check your ego as well while you're at it.

Everyone else understood exactly what I was saying. You're the only one who doesn't understand even this easy writing and whines.

Or you're whining like a baby just because I have a different opinion than you.

It seem like You have to check your teeny tiny ego before whines. LOL

9 hours ago, MadameX said:

Everyone else understood exactly what I was saying. You're the only one who doesn't understand even this easy writing and whines.

Or you're whining like a baby just because I have a different opinion than you.

It seem like You have to check your teeny tiny ego before whines. LOL

Please don't speak for "everyone else" on here, you've had enough conflict with members on here to know you don't represent the majority

3 hours ago, mikenmark said:

Please don't speak for "everyone else" on here, you've had enough conflict with members on here to know you don't represent the majority

Exactly, a mature and decently intelligent person will always say "sorry, i may have badly explained what i meant to say. My bad." 

3 hours ago, mikenmark said:

@Roland Barthesdon't trouble yourself with this one, I won't repeat the list of things they've claimed/said about/to lots of other members too.  Obvious troll and not worth the time or effort.

Don't worry, i'm not talking to "it", "it" is on ignore (story of its life) , i was talking to you :)

4 hours ago, mikenmark said:

@Roland Barthesdon't trouble yourself with this one, I won't repeat the list of things they've claimed/said about/to lots of other members too.  Obvious troll and not worth the time or effort.

I've had that idiot on ignore from day one. Clearly a self absorbed troll.

39 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

290937536_578720093823972_35448329755775

Obviously we know about Toronto but where else was she threatened with arrest?? IIRC the vatican didn't cancel her shows, they called for a boycott and low ticket sales were the reason for the cancellation?

I know, people on instagram say this text is full of mistakes and inaccurencies. If she wrote it herself then you can already imagine how inaccurate the biopic will be... she will be marrying Sean in 2001 and Guy in 1985 and will make a Ray of Light world tour in 1999 😂😂😂

6 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

I know, people on instagram say this text is full of mistakes and inaccurencies. If she wrote it herself then you can already imagine how inaccurate the biopic will be... she will be marrying Sean in 2001 and Guy in 1985 and will make a Ray of Light world tour in 1999 😂😂😂

Plus it annoys me that she always spells Blond wrong 

She's right tho. She never get the credits she deserved, they all get inspired but people actually never want to admit or acknowledge her impact in general, even in her "soft image" eras she got that treatment. I remember an interview for STR where she admitted she felt like that lol. If I were her and totally got treated in the same way I would be even more "in your face" lol fuck them all kween

9 minutes ago, Andreo said:

She's right tho. She never get the credits she deserved, they all get inspired but people actually never want to admit or acknowledge her impact in general, even in her "soft image" eras she got that treatment. I remember an interview for STR where she admitted she felt like that lol. If I were her and totally got treated in the same way I would be even more "in your face" lol fuck them all kween

i agree, but what triggered her to post this? it seems kind of random.

4 hours ago, MattyMads said:

Plus it annoys me that she always spells Blond wrong 

I always thought it was incorrect spelling by the Americans like the word 'colour'..........but here's something i never knew...

Hair the color of corn silk is “blond,” the masculine form, though if that hair is on a woman, she is “a blonde.” Garner's Modern American Usage says “blond” is preferred in all senses as an adjective in American English; the Oxford English Dictionary says “in Britain the form blonde is now preferred in all senses.”