Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

Just now, Madge said:

Im guessing if one was to take a pic of you when you wasnt expecting it when you was out and about and just relaxing you wouldnt look perfect either ! Nobody does so pipe down 

Literally I said nothing except “is this new?” So please chill. I thought you blocked me? Why still here? Usa Shrug GIF by Hillary Clinton

8 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Literally I said nothing except “is this new?” So please chill. I thought you blocked me? Why still here? Usa Shrug GIF by Hillary Clinton

Oh please i know exactly why you posted that pic and did the massive eye emoji so lets not pretend what you posted it for mr i see right through you because i have read your posts previously 

Edited by Madge (see edit history)

1 hour ago, DickTracy said:

If you two don’t stop that right now I’m turning this car around and no one is getting ice cream.

I blocker that user after reading his previous posts on this forum im all for opinions but when you try and turn a topic into something really negative and disrespectful its best to just ignore them and i think its clear what he was trying to do with posting that pic considering he is obsessed with her ass lol

1 hour ago, Madge said:

I blocker that user after reading his previous posts on this forum im all for opinions but when you try and turn a topic into something really negative and disrespectful its best to just ignore them and i think its clear what he was trying to do with posting that pic considering he is obsessed with her ass lol

You need to get off your high horse. Take a deep breath and chill the fck out. You gave the image so much more weight by latching on to it. 

I also believe it’s fair game to discuss her looks and body. Good and bad. She’s putting herself out there and has done so all her life. And “unflattering” or simply just real pictures of her are in such stark contrast to how she presents herself on IG that it’s most definitely fair to talk about. It’s her own doing really. 

1 hour ago, Madge said:

I hadn't even noticed her ass until you mentioned it lol

1 hour ago, DaddyZ said:

You need to get off your high horse. Take a deep breath and chill the fck out. You gave the image so much more weight by latching on to it. 

I also believe it’s fair game to discuss her looks and body. Good and bad. She’s putting herself out there and has done so all her life. And “unflattering” or simply just real pictures of her are in such stark contrast to how she presents herself on IG that it’s most definitely fair to talk about. It’s her own doing really. 

Oh another one that just comes out the woodwork when something negative is going down about madonna! How about you chill out and get added to my ignore list while youre at it ! Im here to celebrate madonna not listen to supposed fans rip her to shreds 

27 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

Great they point out she's flying commercial. There's a big riot at the mment regarding private planes (in europe at least) and billionaires are being called out about it. 

It's a good thing I always fly with candy. I feel like if I ever bumped with M we would be chilling eating hot tamales 

3 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

Great they point out she's flying commercial. There's a big riot at the mment regarding private planes (in europe at least) and billionaires are being called out about it. 

Madonna has been flying commercial for quite a long time now, right? We've been seeing photos of her from the airports with the rest of the travelers for years, it must be over a decade now? I don't remember the last time we've heard about her taking a private jet.

Can somebody please point me in the right direction to block users on this forum please so i dont need to read vile rancid rants and abuse towards me from somebody ? Please 

ive clicked on daddyz profile but i cant find the option to block him which is for the best before i retaliate to his shit 

Edited by Madge (see edit history)