Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

she keeps trying to sell that fantasy. 🤷🏻‍♂️

It’s all just so fkn sad to me because she looks nothing like that in real life and everyone knows it. But whatever she needs to do to feel ok about herself. It just reeks of desperation and there’s nothing cool about it. Photo retouching can be done so much more natural looking. When u zoom in you see all sorts of mistakes and bumps etc. 

Still love this mess and support her. I just don’t agree with many of her choices. And I fkn don’t have to. 

25 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

I find she actually looks better in person. But hey to each their own. When ppl get mad it gets done more...so...pick your poison I guess 😁

I really don't see the point in getting bothered by it.  Like you said, we know she looks just as great "in person'.  She's not hiding.  People see her and know she like the millions of other on social media photoshop their pics.  To me, it's all part of the show.  She's not hurting anyone.  Besides, she's going to do it whether I approve or not.  She's still winning in my book.  Not interested in wasting my time on complaining, when I can enjoy she's still around entertaining us.  She's no spring chicken and she could easily be taken from us at anytime.  I'm just happy she chooses to stay in the game.  :)

21 minutes ago, Ch3rish said:

I really don't see the point in getting bothered by it.  Like you said, we know she looks just as great "in person'.  She's not hiding.  People see her and know she like the millions of other on social media photoshop their pics.  To me, it's all part of the show.  She's not hurting anyone.  Besides, she's going to do it whether I approve or not.  She's still winning in my book.  Not interested in wasting my time on complaining, when I can enjoy she's still around entertaining us.  She's no spring chicken and she could easily be taken from us at anytime.  I'm just happy she chooses to stay in the game.  :)

Amen! And now I´m ready for her Birhday vids and pics!

That ass has got to go it makes her legs and hips look out of whack. No wonder she needed help standing up. 
There is actually a huge international trend in terms of cosmetic procedures to actually move away from this kind of look now (the Kardashian look). That trend is on the decline with even Kim And Chloe even seemingly having ass reductions in recent times. The fetishisation of black body types  is increasingly seen as appropriative and a bad look as it should be. There is also big movement on women and their bodies and this pressure to get surgically enhanced more than ever. In short the toxic Kardashians culture is on the decline. 

Many people are having their fillers dissolved. People are returning to their surgeons and are finally realising that it’s reached a tipping point. That actually too much filler widens the face at the top, accentuated the jaw, and lowers the natural cheek line so it has the opposite effect of trying to make you look younger. It actually makes you look older. Madonna allegedly had her first face lift in about 94 with brow lifts and collegen fillers all the way back to 90 so she’s always followed trends. The pillow look is  done. 

So seeing as her work been trend oriented we’ll likely see some of these non surgical procedures lessen somewhat. 

I don’t typically like to comment on womens bodies but I read an article on cosmetic procedure trends and I thought it was relevant in terms of the sociopolitical impacts of surgical enhancement and how this aligns with the most famous woman / feminist in the world. 

24 minutes ago, steady75 said:

That ass has got to go it makes her legs and hips look out of whack. No wonder she needed help standing up. 
There is actually a huge international trend in terms of cosmetic procedures to actually move away from this kind of look now (the Kardashian look). That trend is on the decline with even Kim And Chloe even seemingly having ass reductions in recent times. The fetishisation of black body types  is increasingly seen as appropriative and a bad look as it should be. There is also big movement on women and their bodies and this pressure to get surgically enhanced more than ever. In short the toxic Kardashians culture is on the decline. 

Many people are having their fillers dissolved. People are returning to their surgeons and are finally realising that it’s reached a tipping point. That actually too much filler widens the face at the top, accentuated the jaw, and lowers the natural cheek line so it has the opposite effect of trying to make you look younger. It actually makes you look older. Madonna had her first face lift in about 94 with brow lifts and collegen fillers all the way back to 90 so she’s always followed trends. The pillow look is  done. 

So seeing as her work been trend oriented we’ll likely see some of these non surgical procedures lessen somewhat. 

I don’t typically like to comment on womens bodies but I read an article on cosmetic procedure trends and I thought it was relevant in terms of the sociopolitical impacts of surgical enhancement and how this aligns with the most famous woman / feminist in the world. 

Michelle Obama GIF by Election 2016

56 minutes ago, steady75 said:

The fetishisation of black body types  is increasingly seen as appropriative and a bad look as it should be.

Many black woman have been getting BBLs too, so best not to generalise too much.

Also, it's called a Brazilian Butt Lift, not an African Butt Lift.

In conclusion, I love big, round, jiggly bubble butts!

2 hours ago, steady75 said:

Many people are having their fillers dissolved. People are returning to their surgeons and are finally realising that it’s reached a tipping point. That actually too much filler widens the face at the top, accentuated the jaw, and lowers the natural cheek line so it has the opposite effect of trying to make you look younger. It actually makes you look older. Madonna had her first face lift in about 94 with brow lifts and collegen fillers all the way back to 90 so she’s always followed trends. The pillow look is  done. 

facelift in 1994 ? Based on what evidence ? She only ever dabbled with lip fillers....

Yes, Ricardo isn’t good with photoshop on his phone, we get it. This is image control for her while allowing her to just do random photo shoots for Instagram. And then if magazines want to feature her then she already has Ricardo messing with stuff that her team can just throw at them. She sees herself in a mirror everyday, puffy or pretty or tired. She can’t hide from herself but she can troll herself. Again, im pretty sure she told Ricardo to do that thing on his phone, put some lace gloves on and went to bed. 

1 hour ago, Blondie said:

facelift in 1994 ? Based on what evidence ? She only ever dabbled with lip fillers....

You're correct bad wording on my part. I've corrected to say allegedly. Was referring to a thread in here for last year when a surgeon deconstructed her work. Bit of a gross video to be honest but none of that as my wider point. She'd no stranger to surgical and non surgical enhancements since pretty much her 30's. In the years of the really good work we didnt notice as much (as good work should do). My wider point was she follows trends as well as wanting to look her best, and trends are changing. That was all xx

8 minutes ago, steady75 said:

You're correct bad wording on my part. I've corrected to say allegedly. Was referring to a thread in here for last year when a surgeon deconstructed her work. Bit of a gross video to be honest but none of that as my wider point. She'd no stranger to surgical and non surgical enhancements since pretty much her 30's. In the years of the really good work we didnt notice as much (as good work should do). My wider point was she follows trends as well as wanting to look her best, and trends are changing. That was all xx

Kim had BBL undone partially. And Nicki just had a lot of work undone. So M may follow suit. Or not. That would be admitting something and that sort of grounded, Ray of Light persona I don’t think is running the machine

2 minutes ago, gafuller said:

Kim had BBL undone partially. And Nicki just had a lot of work undone. So M may follow suit. Or not. That would be admitting something and that sort of grounded, Ray of Light persona I don’t think is running the machine

Madonna would keep it just to prove a point even if it was putting her in pain or making dancing hard. Look at the grillz she wears them to prove a point and just because she can

I dont see any difference in a photoshoot being air brushed and her instagram pics being air brushed and i dont think its a fantasy or she is trying to fool anybody ! Have you seen her tik tok videos ? 
anyway if she wanted to fool people do you really think she would do interviews on tv etc etc ? 

on the subject of ass fat reduction its not as easy as that it has side effects and you can be left with a saggy ass