Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

20 minutes ago, SweetMadonna said:

She looks just  in those photos. I love it. 

You missed out the fantastic word :)

i wonder how much ricardo gets paid he is very protective of her he blocks any fan who bashes her so i think they are good friends too ! Personally i love her instagram and dislike her tik tok but that is improving ! I hate the random close up videos she does they are like videos one would accidentally upload when playing around with phone but she does it on purpose lol

Edited by Madge (see edit history)

4 minutes ago, mikenmark said:

Wow does @SweetMadonnapost so much that one of our 'new' members @Madgeknows the spiel 🤔

I have read some threads since joining to get a idea of its members and the vibe here and Because he or she is on madonna nation too and does the same thing infact i think it is madonna 

11 minutes ago, gafuller said:

Lol, it’s not hard. Honestly it wouldn’t be a photoshopped photo session if @SweetMadonna wasn’t blessing M’s face-tunings like they’re real. Just being positive I guess haha.

Do you think all of her photoshoots are not real because she air brushed them too ! I dont get why people are so pressed over it i think its funny that her haters on social media get so rattled over it especially women of her age ! It feels like she is mocking them and her fans who take issue with it ! Its hilarious like for example that fan on this topic that used bad language to explain why he takes issue with it ! Its not that serious ! The bad photoshop is a bit of a worry but what random person or follower zooms in on pictures looking for faults anyway ! She has said she will do what she wants concerning pictures on her instagram so thats the end of it 

10 minutes ago, Madge said:

Do you think all of her photoshoots are not real because she air brushed them too ! I dont get why people are so pressed over it i think its funny that her haters on social media get so rattled over it especially women of her age ! It feels like she is mocking them and her fans who take issue with it ! Its hilarious like for example that fan on this topic that used bad language to explain why he takes issue with it ! Its not that serious ! The bad photoshop is a bit of a worry but what random person or follower zooms in on pictures looking for faults anyway ! She has said she will do what she wants concerning pictures on her instagram so thats the end of it 

Oh no no, I didn’t mean they aren’t real. Certainly air brushed but Ricardo can’t photoshop the clothes and poses. He just needs to like… do it on a computer and spend more time on them. But again, it’s mostly just for Instagram, so she prob doesn’t pressure him as long as it looks passable. 

13 minutes ago, Madge said:

Also, I didn’t say they weren’t real. Don’t put words in my mouth. Keep the conversation light please. 

11 minutes ago, gafuller said:

Also, I didn’t say they weren’t real. Don’t put words in my mouth. Keep the conversation light please. 

I just think she is having fun i mean that shoot she did under the bed must have been fun and pretty hilarious ! We forget she has a sense if humour and we take these pics so seriously ! It surprises me that fans think she is fooling herself and trying to fool people when i dont think she is ! She is using a filter that takes age off you ! She has the app on her own phone lol she knows how she really looks she is not under a illusion that she looks like the filtered instragram posts but im guessing she does not like looking at unflattering pics of her because who does lol anyway she looks good  out of instagram when she is in full make up etc ! In a video ricardo posted he asked madonna to look at the video he shot and she refused to so i do think she does not like how she looks sometimes and during the madame x making she was saying take every shot of me out ! Its very sad that she feels this way but dont we all get a bit insecure from time ! I genuinely dont think she likes what has happened to her ass but what can she do ! She cant reverse it without the risk of saggy ass cheeks and its a actual medical procedure to remove the fat so this would be advised against too 

1 hour ago, gafuller said:

Oh no no, I didn’t mean they aren’t real. Certainly air brushed but Ricardo can’t photoshop the clothes and poses. He just needs to like… do it on a computer and spend more time on them. But again, it’s mostly just for Instagram, so she prob doesn’t pressure him as long as it looks passable. 

And magazines covers and albums covers 🤣

From her FB

Madonna’s official store is celebrating her birthday week with 2 special offers starting tomorrow!

—This Tuesday August 16 from 8am PT, the first 100 orders including a CD or vinyl format of the ‘Finally Enough Love’ collection will be sent a free promotional 5-track CD sampler of the album!

—All pre-orders of a digital edition of the ‘Finally Enough Love’ collection placed between 8am PT tomorrow and 11:59pm PT on Thursday August 18 will include a free download of the 2022 remix of ‘Hung Up’, weeks prior to its official release!

Visit the Madonna store: https://shop.madonna.com

Discover the ‘Madonna x Yellowpop’ collection of branded neon signs: https://www.yellowpop.com/collections/madonna

Happy Madonna week and get ready for ‘Finally Enough Love’, out this Friday!!

https://www.facebook.com/madonna/posts/pfbid0bhjtbPSen8gd4H3WUgn1x7MrPzfAqTWzfD8ij545ztfz7HGvfWUerhUHjHTXZeRol?__cft__[0]=AZXhHDVAbdiB1Pu6K7XpZfF3RlElEHzN-9x2w2SsL_d-PJYJMrKBJs1eC8BPy90XOOfFro5Bp0l1sm94ChJMpb3pGsmksZuuYHhMrq1EEBrLAme3hIiBR7QJjPffdodIglo-lS9Fur-k3YNbbBRx4qAEjlAWKBhmzEHGOy7VrrUB-kT5swCWH5raQoeFVi2j3jE&__tn__=%2CO%2CP-R

1 hour ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

From her FB

Madonna’s official store is celebrating her birthday week with 2 special offers starting tomorrow!

—This Tuesday August 16 from 8am PT, the first 100 orders including a CD or vinyl format of the ‘Finally Enough Love’ collection will be sent a free promotional 5-track CD sampler of the album!

—All pre-orders of a digital edition of the ‘Finally Enough Love’ collection placed between 8am PT tomorrow and 11:59pm PT on Thursday August 18 will include a free download of the 2022 remix of ‘Hung Up’, weeks prior to its official release!

Discover the ‘Madonna x Yellowpop’ collection of branded neon signs: https://www.yellowpop.com/collections/madonna

https://www.facebook.com/madonna/posts/pfbid0bhjtbPSen8gd4H3WUgn1x7MrPzfAqTWzfD8ij545ztfz7HGvfWUerhUHjHTXZeRol?__cft__[0]=AZXhHDVAbdiB1Pu6K7XpZfF3RlElEHzN-9x2w2SsL_d-PJYJMrKBJs1eC8BPy90XOOfFro5Bp0l1sm94ChJMpb3pGsmksZuuYHhMrq1EEBrLAme3hIiBR7QJjPffdodIglo-lS9Fur-k3YNbbBRx4qAEjlAWKBhmzEHGOy7VrrUB-kT5swCWH5raQoeFVi2j3jE&__tn__=%2CO%2CP-R

What a way to promote/encourage more sales from the fans.  I hadn't pre-ordered the digital version, and wasn't sure I was going to, but I might do so now, knowing "2022" remix of 'Hung Up'.  I'm assuming they are referring to the Pride version?

2 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Rocco has come into his own. He looks stunning and mom is looking stunning too. Her hair and that dress are perfection. 

I have to agree.  Madonna is whipping back in top form again.  Not that I had an issue with her having some weight on her, but she's looking so great! 

2 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

From her FB

thats very cool.  we are getting the Hung Up remix from pride I would say. 

Love the neon lights

15 hours ago, steady75 said:

You're correct bad wording on my part. I've corrected to say allegedly. Was referring to a thread in here for last year when a surgeon deconstructed her work. Bit of a gross video to be honest but none of that as my wider point. She'd no stranger to surgical and non surgical enhancements since pretty much her 30's. In the years of the really good work we didnt notice as much (as good work should do). My wider point was she follows trends as well as wanting to look her best, and trends are changing. That was all xx

A lot of those YouTube videos are way off.

In the '90s, she clearly dabbled in collagen lip filler and botox.

And it's safe to say she had her first facelift in 2005, after Live 8 but before Hung Up's video.

Interestingly, that was also the period of time that she was hospitalised due to her horse accident......

9 hours ago, Marcello77 said:

Madonna was excommunicated from the Catholic Church and later published a book called  "Sex"....so you think she cares about what people say about her Instagram Pics! :smile:

She's more insecure than you might think.

You saw how she reacted to 50 Cent's comments ("You're just jealous of me"). That response made me kinda sad.