Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

10 hours ago, adirondak said:

Don’t worry, your utter determination to be a bitter pill isn’t unnoticed. You don’t have to try so hard. 

Because you're always so sweet in your responses, right?

Anyway, it's not my job to make sure that you understand me.

Learn to accept differing opinions without harassing another.

If posting Instagram selfies with filters is equivalent to body dysmorphic disorder then 90% of Instagram users have it. Madonna is fully aware of what she actually looks like. She goes out in public so there's plenty of non-filtered appearances of her to be seen. And she looks great in the majority of those. 

If posting Instagram selfies with filters is equivalent to body dysmorphic disorder then 90% of Instagram users have it. Madonna is fully aware of what she actually looks like. She goes out in public so there's plenty of non-filtered appearances of her to be seen. And she looks great in the majority of those. 

People like you keep trying to distort the truth, keep saying that "everyone uses a filter".

Yes it is true everyone uses a filter  but the real problem is that  there's only very very Very few people use it horribly and extremely like Madonna!

If Madonna uses a filter to erase a little wrinkles around her eyes or mouth, who's to blame! But we're talking about Madonna pulling out almost half of her body and reducing it now. These two are completely different issues.

10 hours ago, MadameX said:

People like you keep trying to distort the truth, keep saying that "everyone uses a filter".

Yes it is true everyone uses a filter  

Ok - so I'm not distorting the truth lol. 

I really don't care if she uses a filter or not. It's not that important to me. I'm glad you've taken on this noble quest, but I'm not interested. I know what she looks like and I'm fine with it. 

You know better than anyone in the world that you're wrong and I'm right. Unfortunately, however, you don't have the brains to logically refute the facts, so cutting out more than half of my sentences and then hypnotizing yourself that you are right.

Yes it is true everyone uses a filter  but the real problem is that  there's only very very Very few people use it horribly and extremely like Madonna! 

If Madonna uses a filter to erase a little wrinkles around her eyes or mouth, who's to blame! But we're talking about Madonna pulling out almost half of her body and reducing it now. These two are completely different issues.

madonna infinity poor bitch adirondak 02.png

This is exactly What I'm talking about! 

"People like you keep trying to distort the truth."

LOL