Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

44 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Are are serious?!?! Lol he can’t even afford a hotdog 🌭… it’s hers probably she gave it to him temporarily. 

You're probably right. When I saw M's Instagram photos my first thought wasn't look there goes her nipple again, it was what is she doing wearing a Yankees chain? It's not her style to rep sports teams. She wears personalized chains that say things like B*tch and Mambo. Andrew is from Long Island so she probably gave him the chain in his new boy toy gift bag.

3 hours ago, Askeroff said:

she posted stories from twins Birthday with S Klein and Stella McCartney 

it doesn't look like she goin to attend to VMA  :hallwaylaugh:

and i guess new BF is confirmed with this pic 

IN2OZbfVses.jpg?size=1080x1919&quality=9

QeXK1Z4MXAY.jpg?size=1080x1919&quality=9

I'm_Going_to_Tell_You_a_Secret_film_poster.jpg

I'm going to tell you secret Rocco.

It's about Love~~

One day you gonna have new daddy and he will be just one year older than you.

Yeah.. Just one year older than you.

It's love.

rocco-01-5.jpg

9 minutes ago, MadameX said:

For now, I just hope that he likes a normal sized butt. Who knows? Then Madonna might reduces hideous giant fake ass to look good to him. Then at least one good thing happens in this tragic situation. fingers cross!

Oh yeah she'll be back to feeding chickens in no time. This one's gonna set her straight.

16 minutes ago, Winn said:

She sure has no problem finding these youngin' types. I had no idea so many twenty-something twerps found 64 year old women sexy and interesting.

I wonder who is the pimp which keep providing Madonna this kind of young boys. I bet that among those so-called Madonna team aka Madonna's bitches, I bet that there's a pimp among them providing Madonna a young boys

7 minutes ago, MadameX said:

I wonder who is the pimp which keep offering her this kind of young boys. I bet that among those so-called Madonna team aka Madonna's bitches, I bet that there's a pimp among them offering Madonna a young man.

I've wondered where she meets them too. It used to be they were "dancers," but as we're all painfully aware she hasn't been preparing for a tour or substantial performance in years. The whole courtship must be so cringe.

1 hour ago, Winn said:

She sure has no problem finding these youngin' types. I had no idea so many twenty-something twerps found 64 year old women sexy and interesting.

The average 20-something probably won't find a 64 year-old sexy but imagine being an aspiring model, actor, dancer or rapper looking to further your career and Madonna wants to assist you. She probably tells these guys don't worry I'll take care of you just please me in the bedroom and I have connections to help your career. None of these guys really pop off but they get a few more lucrative gigs. I think she has a catalog of men to choose from, like she is presented modeling portfolios and she has her pick. There has been a pattern since Jesus Luz in 2008. She either dates one of her dancers or a model from a photo shoot.