Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

2 hours ago, Scor-pi-o said:

@Frank said that Andrew is a mix between Brahim and Malik and I replied that out of these 3, imo Brahim is still the hottest.

But if you add Jesus to the mix, I agree with you ;-)

On the other hand, if you consider all of M's exes, for me Mr. Ward will always be the sexiest one... 73a1174d7434713974b962a1265f757c.jpg

Not Warren Beatty?  HhahHhaah 

It's amazing what technology can do. Practically thanks to her I can once again see the Madonna of the late 90s in these photographs. But despite knowing that these images do not correspond to reality, I voluntarily become an accomplice in this game of illusions because I know that the origin of all this is the rejection/fear of the passage of time, a feeling that I also share for what I understand her perfectly and I will not criticize her or make fun of her like others.

And it is that time passes so quickly lately, ten years go by in the blink of an eye, birthdays cease to be a cause for celebration and rather become bitter reminders that our time in this world is ending and where the mirror that used to be our ally because we could check our youth and vitality in them now becomes our worst enemy by reminding us how much we deteriorate due to the passage of time.

But fortunately, thanks to technology we can create an image that, although it does not correspond to reality, will give us a feeling of longing for a past that will never return.

2914258247151570337.jpg.309c8e31bc9aedfe4df4ba38c7395939.thumb.jpg.ea31adefa80e758db1a6bfcfdee85ae5.jpg

Madonna's male type is very firm. She has two types of men.

1.Hispanic, black, or black and Hispanic mixed.  : Sex toys

2.White man who looks like a Roman statue. : Marriage material.

First type is literally boy toys for sex. Madonna only meets them for indecent sex, and their chances of becoming Madonna's husband are close to zero. This group includes carlos leon, jesus luz, brahim zaibat, ahlamalik, etc

carlos leon 01.jpg

jesus luz 01.jpgBrahim Zaibat 01.jpg

ahlamalik williams 01.jpg

Second type is Madonna's marriage material. This category includes Sean Penn and Guy Richie.

roman statues 01.jpgsean penn 01.jpgguy richie 01.jpg

Her taste was so firm that she gave birth to Lourdes with Carlos Leon, but he was never considered a marriage target and disappeared, just being treated like a stallion.

3 minutes ago, MadameX said:

Madonna's male type is very firm. She has two types of men.

1.Hispanic, black, or black and Hispanic mixed. 

2.White man who looks like a Roman statue.

roman statues 01.jpg

First type is literally boy toys for sex. Madonna only meets them for indecent sex, and their chances of becoming Madonna's husband are close to zero. This group includes carlos leon, jesus luz, brahim zaibat, ahlamalik, etc

Second type is Madonna's marriage partner. This category includes Sean Penn and Guy Richie.

sean penn 01.jpg

guy richie 01.jpg

Her taste was so firm that she gave birth to Lourdes with Carlos Leon, but he was never considered a marriage target and disappeared, just being treated like a stallion.

I can't focus on anything but that ponytail situation.

16 minutes ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

It's amazing what technology can do. Practically thanks to her I can once again see the Madonna of the late 90s in these photographs. But despite knowing that these images do not correspond to reality, I voluntarily become an accomplice in this game of illusions because I know that the origin of all this is the rejection/fear of the passage of time, a feeling that I also share for what I understand her perfectly and I will not criticize her or make fun of her like others.

And it is that time passes so quickly lately, ten years go by in the blink of an eye, birthdays cease to be a cause for celebration and rather become bitter reminders that our time in this world is ending and where the mirror that used to be our ally because we could check our youth and vitality in them now becomes our worst enemy by reminding us how much we deteriorate due to the passage of time.

But fortunately, thanks to technology we can create an image that, although it does not correspond to reality, will give us a feeling of longing for a past that will never return.

2914258247151570337.jpg.309c8e31bc9aedfe4df4ba38c7395939.thumb.jpg.ea31adefa80e758db1a6bfcfdee85ae5.jpg

You put into words how I've been feeling the last few years. Although I'll still crack a few jokes because in my wacky mind she's a friend and that's what we do❤️

58 minutes ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

Ill bite the bait...

First off... you don't KNOW anything. And I'm pretty sure the woman who released the albums Ray of Light,  American Life, and Confessions on a Dancefloor, which talk about denouncing the superficialness of our world and the culture that surrounds fame, wouldn't personally try and resist (to the degree you are saying) something so human as aging. Perhaps she is fine with her age, but she is one of the few that find themselves in a position where it is to their advantage to do these sorts of things to achieve a goal she has set for herself. Maybe her ultimate goal is helping people in Malawai and by modifying her pictures it allows her more followers on social media, more attention, and therefore more money made to help those people. All the while, her personal views of aging are not on display. She has to "play a game" to achieve what she wants. 

It's also worth noting that she  looked older than her own age ALOT in her career and she's also the same person who used this image on her last Studio Album. I think your assesment is way off the mark. 

81hM0EWokQL._SL1400_.jpg

23 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

Ill bite the bait...

First off... you don't KNOW anything. And I'm pretty sure the woman who released the albums Ray of Light,  American Life, and Confessions on a Dancefloor, which talk about denouncing the superficialness of our world and the culture that surrounds fame, wouldn't personally try and resist (to the degree you are saying) something so human as aging. Perhaps she is fine with her age, but she is one of the few that find themselves in a position where it is to their advantage to do these sorts of things to achieve a goal she has set for herself. Maybe her ultimate goal is helping people in Malawai and by modifying her pictures it allows her more followers on social media, more attention, and therefore more money made to help those people. All the while, her personal views of aging are not on display. She has to "play a game" to achieve what she wants. 

It's also worth noting that she  looked older than her own age ALOT in her career and she's also the same person who used this image on her last Studio Album. I think your assesment is way off the mark. 

81hM0EWokQL._SL1400_.jpg

Yes! So many great points! 👍 I love the notion: help more people by getting more followers...get more followers by "playing the game" she has ALWAYS been on TOP of her game. I think that's a characteristic people forget. She is a smart buisness woman. 

3 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

Ill bite the bait...

81hM0EWokQL._SL1400_.jpg

You raised some very good points, I agree with you 100% about the fact that Madonna personally does not care about her age so much as an image she is trying to project. Where I disagree is how you say that doing all this stuff on social media is for her benefit when it clearly is not. Having followers does not mean you are respected, getting a bunch of views and comments on a post does not mean the reaction is going to be positive from the majority and making headlines for the wrong reasons is called unwanted attention that hurts your credibility and takes the focus away from Madonna the artist and gives it to Madonna the influencer. If she wants to be a social media clown that is her choice but it is beneath the dignity of someone who carries the title Queen of Pop.

On 8/30/2022 at 10:32 AM, RUADJAI said:

...Maybe her ultimate goal is helping people in Malawai and by modifying her pictures it allows her more followers on social media, more attention, and therefore more money made to help those people. All the while, her personal views of aging are not on display. She has to "play a game" to achieve what she wants...

I could not disagree more with this starry-eyed reasoning.

Another theory is that she is a self-conscious cultural figure who is struggling with ageing in a youth-obsessed business.

People can be two things at the same time, of course; a humanitarian and vain to the point of borderline disorder.

3 hours ago, Jet said:

Wow…so many different but equally interesting points of view. All I can add is to go at it from my own perspective which is that as a (almost) 47 year old man who has always prided myself on the fact that I have always been blessed with younger looking skin, good hair etc, I now feel like age is catching  me up fast and it’s absolutely devastating. If I put myself into the shoes of someone who is on view to the whole world and has been known for her beauty then I can only imagine how hard it must be. Now, I’m a very sensible, level headed guy but can guarantee that if I had all the money and all the easy access to treatments, procedures  and photographers, whatever, to make me look and feel like it’s not happening to me then right or wrong, I wouldn’t think twice. Ageing is horrible. Especially if looking good and young and sexy means something to you. Some people don’t care about that stuff. Some do.

I totally agree with you.  I can only imagine how much worse it must be for a woman with all the added societal pressures.

While she did her best to warn us about *The Beast* and being slaves to the material world, she didn't say she wasn't enslaved by it as well. Just to acknowledge it and do the best you can to connect to the real things, *The Light*. For the last decade, my opinion is the battle has been on full display.

I don't really care either way about the photoshopping. It is what it is. I don't care for the go to excuse a lot of fans have these days though. "Everyone else does it, why can't she?". Because if she did what everyone else was doing  all along, she wouldn't be Madonna. 

All these think pieces over Madonna photoshopping her pics to oblivion. Occam's razor, people :dead:

This is the same woman who's been using crazy amounts of photoshop since at least the Hard Candy days (remember the leaked album shoot and the Louis Vuitton campaign in 2009?). She hasn't allowed close ups on any concert film since at least Confessions. She's had a million and a half things done to her face and body. She facetunes her old photos.

This really isn't that complex, and this isn't some big artistic statement :rip: I love the woman to death, but c'mon, she's human like the rest of us and has seemed to be mentally struggling with aging ever since she turned 50. Getting old sucks, period, and it sucks for Madonna too. 

She used filter on the Confession Tour film too :p

She also used photoshop a lot even back in the day. Remember the Testino phone call (“if you had to use photoshop only on the wall and not on my face it’s my lucky day” or something like that 😂). That was 1996.

Anyway she looks FUCKING AMAZING

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ch5XbbNARTa/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=