Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

She looks incredible. How! Her face looks so much less bloated and swole. 
Wow. She really looks very very cool and I just love her hair. Ugh how does she get is so right sometimes and others so wrong.

A house album. 
Rebel Heart being her hardest record. 
Britney and Kendrick

i think that’s really all I got from it. 

On 8/29/2022 at 7:32 PM, RUADJAI said:

Ill bite the bait...

First off... you don't KNOW anything. And I'm pretty sure the woman who released the albums Ray of Light,  American Life, and Confessions on a Dancefloor, which talk about denouncing the superficialness of our world and the culture that surrounds fame, wouldn't personally try and resist (to the degree you are saying) something so human as aging. Perhaps she is fine with her age, but she is one of the few that find themselves in a position where it is to their advantage to do these sorts of things to achieve a goal she has set for herself. Maybe her ultimate goal is helping people in Malawai and by modifying her pictures it allows her more followers on social media, more attention, and therefore more money made to help those people. All the while, her personal views of aging are not on display. She has to "play a game" to achieve what she wants. 

Many times we must resort to clues to discover a hidden or unaccepted truth. That is why I do not need Madonna to come out in an interview admitting her fear/rejection over time to prove my theory because Madonna herself has given us plenty of clues to reach that conclusion: her superficial lifestyle, having partners too young, going out to parties and always being surrounded by young people, getting implants to fight against the force of gravity, etc.

Which does not mean that I am criticizing her, rather I see it as something positive: as an act of rebellion against a stage of life that unfortunately we cannot avoid and that we will use all the weapons that are within our reach (and our pocket ) to delay its horrible effects.

that Madonna does it for the children of Malawi? LOL. That would be the last thing I could think of to justify her. Anyway, maybe Madonna will never admit it in public, although I would love for her to do so since it would help this to stop being a subject “that is not talked about”.

3 hours ago, Danton said:

tattooed to excess, redone everywhere, the madonna of yesterday, the beautiful, the glorious would not believe it. Same for me

I was surprised as well, when she got the 1st one… But the tattoos are tasteful and not really huge. Besides that, she has the money to get them removed again, whenever she feels like…