Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

3 hours ago, Danton said:

tattooed to excess, redone everywhere, the madonna of yesterday, the beautiful, the glorious would not believe it. Same for me

I'm more annoyed by the gaybaiting asshole in your avatar (Harry Styles), lecturing gays on how to be gay.

51 minutes ago, Enlightened Commenter said:

Go for it little buddy, you do you😁 If Harry Styles wants to be Walmart Elton John then that is his choice but lets not start comparing him to a revolutionary artist like Madonna.

I agree… unless he wants to drop his version of Sex 😏

A girl I work with used to date Harry Styles years ago before he was famous and she told me she bumped into him in an Asda with Taylor Swift in 2012. She didn’t know who Taylor Swift was. AN ASDA!! 🤣
I called bullshit but she actually showed me old pics of them together on her Facebook. 
Its so ridiculous I suppose you couldn’t make it up really. I googled it and he did date Taylor in 2012 and Taylor really was not a big recognisable star here til a couple of years later. Harry was massive tho so 🤷🏻‍♂️. The song Style is supposedly about him. 

25 minutes ago, MadameX said:

it's kind of interesting and same time very scary and very sad to see how different the photoshopped fantasy world which only exist in her instagram and sad and harsh reality world.

madonna reality 01.png

It's really scary some point I almost think that this is Joan Rivers.

She’s turned Herself into a caricature. 

1 hour ago, MartinX said:

She’s turned Herself into a caricature. 

Oh God. Just GET OVER IT -- like seriously. How very immature the continuous analysis of "look". She has a big ass, pink hair, has aged (is it a sin?), has had "work done"  and who dates younger men. SO WHAT?! 🤣🙄🙄🙄

15 hours ago, Robertthenurse said:

Oh God. Just GET OVER IT -- like seriously. How very immature the continuous analysis of "look". She has a big ass, pink hair, has aged (is it a sin?), has had "work done"  and who dates younger men. SO WHAT?! 🤣🙄🙄🙄

Erm…shut up….I’ll comment what the hell I like.