Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

On 9/25/2022 at 5:24 PM, TOpher said:

Those new photos from David’s birthday party are so embarrassingly cringy. Is she faceapping herself into an entirely different person? You just have to laugh….to keep from crying.

The good news is you can deal with your own aging body and face the way you want to!

1 hour ago, Simonsays said:

Why do you have such a problem with it ? is it the comments from the irrelevant trolls who stalk her social media ? Would you be happy if she was looking all tired and old and wrinkly ? I think you need to ask yourself why you are so bothered about her pics on instagram ? 

My problem with it is that it’s so over photoshoped it doesn’t even look like her. She looks like one of those sex dolls. It’s absolutely ridiculous 

2 hours ago, Simonsays said:

Why do you have such a problem with it ? is it the comments from the irrelevant trolls who stalk her social media ? Would you be happy if she was looking all tired and old and wrinkly ? I think you need to ask yourself why you are so bothered about her pics on instagram ? 

Yes, I would be happy if she looked old, tired, and wrinkly. It would be authentic and she’d come off much less insecure.

38 minutes ago, Simonsays said:

i dont think not wanting to look old and wrinkly is being insecure - its her choice - im sure she would get grief if she left herself to age naturally from both fans and the media ..its easy for you to say but youre not the one getting photographed everywhere you go are you 

Yea, that's so true. We forget, it must be so much pressure to remain current, to remain young, to remain youthful, to remain on top, to remain 'Madonna' - 

12 minutes ago, Simonsays said:

I always find it a bit sad that she covers up her hands even at home - she always has gloves on or maybe she puts gloves on for the photos either way its pretty sad but when papers and some fans and her critics zoom in on her hands and mock them and laugh at them i cant blame her covering them up ..shes covered her hands up for years and i dont even think its her age - she just does not like them and when she said she had bad teeth on her most recent interview it makes me wonder if she is covering them up too for the same reason with grills but still i do not believe she filters her pics because she is delusional and lying to herself i think its because if i remember before her social media was controlled like it is now she was posting the most unflattering videos and pictures and fans hated it and now fans hate her filtering her pics lol..anyway i just say she does what the hell she wants to her pics ..i do not see much difference to her filtering pics on instagram to a filtered photoshoot for a album cover etc - its all the same to me 

she's wearing gloves since the 80s tho, and we've seen her multiple times without gloves in public appearances this year nicki5.png

48 minutes ago, vadge said:

Literally 2 weeks ago. 

339832185_2022-09-12-LaQuanSmithNYFWAfterParty(35).thumb.jpg.d84955684a1ea94380a4a742fb7ba38f.jpg

Also feels a little victim blamey to shame Madonna for wanting to cover her hands/arms after DECADES of relentless bullying from the media and general public (and fans) for how they look. I'd never show them again.

If Madonna really wanted to be a rebel and fight ageism, she wouldn’t be covering up and messing with her face every five seconds. She’s no victim. She’s simply a control freak with an ego the size of an entire continent. She’s rich and privileged. 

1 hour ago, drivebitch said:

If Madonna really wanted to be a rebel and fight ageism, she wouldn’t be covering up and messing with her face every five seconds. She’s no victim. She’s simply a control freak with an ego the size of an entire continent. She’s rich and privileged. 

You all are so obsessed with this concept of her being a fake victim or sum, let that mf live however the heck she wants without people trying to twist every word and move of her in a failed statement ffs :dead:

2 hours ago, Simonsays said:

Love how she purposely goes out of her way to get a little of her nipple in the photo lol ! It must kill her that she has to censor herself on instagram ! I think possibly in the future she may end up banned on that platform lol some fans would welcome it but i love her instagram so id miss it and miss some of her fans or people posing as fans on her instagram etc having total meltdowns over her filtered pics ! I dont understand why some people get so frustrated over her filtered pics or its such a huge issue for them 

I'm gonna go with "what is low morals?" for $200.