Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

I'm pretty sure Madonna is the kind of person who leaves bed before the other person comes too. She's such a party killer as if she wants to punish us "This is what you don't want ? Well this is exacty what you will get. In the Zohar it says it will make your spirit grow by learning to love what you hated even if you end up hating what you loved. Artists are here to piss you off".

Tbh just because Frozen on Fire was chill trap, it doesn't mean it's the only thing he does as an artists, the opposite actually, as someone said in the other thread, Sickick's work is actually more electronic / dance music so if this is a new song... Maybe it will be something fans wanted to hear, dance music... We'll see i guess... 

19 minutes ago, DickTracy said:

Daily Fail says she is dying her hair Millennial Pink to get in good with the kids

200.gif

Ah yes, the well known Millennial Pink color which makes anyone automatically a trendy millennial, fr are drug-stimulated monkeys the ones who write these articles? 

18 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

I'm pretty sure Madonna is the kind of person who leaves bed before the other person comes too. She's such a party killer as if she wants to punish us "This is what you don't want ? Well this is exacty what you will get. In the Zohar it says it will make your spirit grow by learning to love what you hated even if you end up hating what you loved. Artists are here to piss you off".

Howling. Rise, Esther! Rise!

I just hope it's a different sound from The Chronicles of Frozen. And something else besides "Vogue" or "Material Girl". His mixes vary in style a bit and I have enjoyed some of them, so I'm curious.

Imagine "Impressive Instant" or something totally random like when she broke out "You Thrill Me" for Confessions. I'm sure it'll be a hit song everyone knows instead, but let me dream for 5 minutes before we get "In This Life" featuring DaBaby.

22 minutes ago, Simonsays said:

I think she looks good with the filters - the bonus of her using them is that it rattles so many cages and i hope she continues to use them until they realise its not really up to them what she does to her photos and that she will continue to use filters and they can like it or not because i feel they would prob moan about how tired she looked or how she has over done the surgery or how fat and hunch back she got if she didnt use them ..so its a kind of lose lose situation for her so she should just do what the f she likes 

I stongly disagree from you. Madonna is still a very beautiful woman and the filters turn her face into another person. Sometimes she looks like a teenager with a completely different face, since she started to work with Ricardo. If she wants to look like that, ok, she, of course, can do what she wants, but IMO she's still a stunning woman and don't need those filters, like in the beautiful paparazzi photo on top.

1 hour ago, Pootz333 said:

I just hope it's a different sound from The Chronicles of Frozen. And something else besides "Vogue" or "Material Girl". His mixes vary in style a bit and I have enjoyed some of them, so I'm curious.

Imagine "Impressive Instant" or something totally random like when she broke out "You Thrill Me" for Confessions. I'm sure it'll be a hit song everyone knows instead, but let me dream for 5 minutes before we get "In This Life" featuring DaBaby.

It’ll be Live To Tell the Molly Poppin remix, the forum will be split again it’ll be us who despise it because she’ll be trashing her legacy and then there’s the other half of the forum who’ll think it’s revolutionary and that she’s pushing buttons whilst also pushing boundaries. 

6 hours ago, Simonsays said:

her face has lost weight 

Contours, chin and neck are extremely poorly photoshopped. You may not notice it on a mobile phone, but it looks ridiculous on the PC screen: The contours of the glasses are sharp, but those of her chin - and her neck - are completely blurred. I like her better without these lousy manipulations.

Screenshot 2022-10-03 at 21-19-12 446104122_Screenshot2022-10-03at13_56_26.png.20e98ff61596b8ad661ff7e3a0addf00.png (PNG-Grafik 529 × 665 Pixel).png