Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

12 minutes ago, Simonsays said:

Shes prob bisexual - she has fingered a few people and remembers looking at bushes 

i take everything she does on social media with a pinch of salt because its mostly for publicity or to get tongues wagging (no pun intended)

i wonder if the people who have a issue with her dating a younger man would have the same response if she dated a younger woman ;) doubt it

what happened to that fella she was clearly pretending to fuck anyway ? where has he gone ?

Oh Gosh. I hope he is gone for good. Like, it's one thing to enjoy some dope...but to gloat on it on social media...gtfo...nobody needs to see that. 

And bring Moira back. I'd love to see what she looks like rn. Let's start a movement. #Bringbackmoira 🤣

12 hours ago, Simonsays said:

yes but that was then , i mean now not almost 20 years ago - im not bashing beyonce by the way , i know you like to jump to the defence of other artists except madonna in a madonna forum 

my point is the same users will hate on it even if its great ..i have most on ignore so i look forward to it being released but i will place bets now that the same negative users i have blocked on this forum will hate it and express it 100000000000 times 2000000000000 if its produced by sickkick 

The way you can't stop yourself from making enemies with almost everyone on this forum. Get a life and go outside, jesus. :hearno:

This gay thing is fucking hilarious, i did not know when i made my avatar ^^

In fact it's very public Madonna had sexual encounters with women, she was after Amanda Cazalet

4E7B2E1D00000578-5979171-image-a-1_1532254688244.jpg

4E7B2E2900000578-5979171-image-a-2_1532254698426.jpg

And Jenny Shimizu confirmed what fans always suspected 

She was also Madonna’s “sex slave.”

“I was her secret ‘booty call,’ available any time of the day or night for secret sex sessions,” Jenny said of her relationship with Madonna.

The Material Girl would sometimes fly Shimizu to wherever she was for sexual encounters.

But she was just spinning a Tik Tok trend on upside down, kids had that challenge that you are gay if you miss something so she twisted it as being gay is actually great. But i guess that's not the story haters want to read.

13 hours ago, Simonsays said:

ahh was this the reason she did it because she is twisting the challenge prob because she takes offence at it - i thought it was soo odd and random for her to do this but this explains - thank you 

I find it so odd that it made news ..like madonna has been writing songs about pussy licking for decades and it most certainly should not be important or even matter tbh what she does with her private sex life 

It's actually Matthew Rettenmund (is that really how it is spelled ?) from Encyclopedia Madonnica and Boy Culture whom explained it because  i was not aware of that trend (like everybody else apparently) which changes completly that story, it seemed so random of her.

Morality, journalists (like me) should ALWAYS check their stories (and sources) and Madonna should know that, contrary to popular belief, real people, most people, are neither on Tiktok nor interested by what's going on there (videos by housewives & teenagers in the midwest, in short carpoolers, as interesting as beige paint on a wall)

1 minute ago, Simonsays said:

He does it all the time , the big question here is -why the hell is he following them - would not be surprised if he creates these pages 

A little digging and it's pretty easy to find out. We leave digital signatures everywhere.  Without clicking it again (because why would I?) I can tell you that this person knows a few M sites and their mods 🧐