Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

8 hours ago, Robertthenurse said:

When kids spend most of their years learning linguistics on a phone or social media...they misinterpret "words" and "emojis" literally...if you read Ms post, I'm convinced the "clown" emoji was her saying "what a joke"...to the disrespect she endured while promoting Erotica and Sex.

THIS.

It's as clear as day what she meant in her post. I've read it a number of times, and even the first time, I never detected an ounce or hint of shade whatsoever to any of those girls. This is really a completely manufactured outrage because one person clearly lacks basic comprehension skills. Much ado about nothing.

7 hours ago, Askeroff said:

Madonna searching for new fitness trainer 

:08:

I need a New Trainer!!   
Needs to be Extremely  Experienced and knowledgeable about Fitness Training and Dance Cardio at the highest level!!   
Certification required as well as an Understanding of Nutrition  and House Music! .  
If you are qualified email here—-send Resume to.   Mtrainernyc@gmail.com 💪🏻🏋️💃🎶

https://www.instagram.com/p/CkEnYgYgH8a/

she then posted a picture of herself on stories with the text:

“if there’s a smile on my face its only there trying to fool the public. the tears of a clown when theres no one around.” 

which makes me wonder. she must be extremely lonely. 

i would assume that she is very well connected and has several friends, most of them celebrities as well with access to the best trainers in NYC. i would imagine that she could approach some of her friends to ask for recommendations. 

but. instead. she needs to go to instagram to find a new trainer and maybe expose herself and her family to risk. 

is this too dramatic? i was just wondering lol

2 hours ago, thiagosb said:

she then posted a picture of herself on stories with the text:

“if there’s a smile on my face its only there trying to fool the public. the tears of a clown when theres no one around.” 

which makes me wonder. she must be extremely lonely. 

i would assume that she is very well connected and has several friends, most of them celebrities as well with access to the best trainers in NYC. i would imagine that she could approach some of her friends to ask for recommendations. 

but. instead. she needs to go to instagram to find a new trainer and maybe expose herself and her family to risk. 

is this too dramatic? i was just wondering lol

You're right. It's so strange, and yes, she's seemed a little lost for a number of years now.

worst photoshop madonna.png

Did you guy see Madonna's instagram stories?

OMG...I mean... OMG..enough is enough!

Who is the hell photoshop her photos?

Look at her eyes and nose! 

I mean seriously?

Someone tried to slim down to Madonna's face with completely different from reality, but it make completely shattered and twisted the balance of her face in the picture.

Half of her face is completely twisted, so her face looks like Picasso's painting.

worst photoshop madonna 01.png

She said once Warren Beatty told her she trained so hard because it was helping her from getting mad. Chosing to train again may be pointing in the right direction.

Seing her citing Tears Of A Clown again adds to the impression she recreated her look from the clown in these two shows with her pink hair and no eyebrows and she sees herself as some kind of monster.

Will the same fans who say everything she does on social media is a performance, believe what she is telling them here? Is this a performance too? Another so called "prop" like the wine glass and pill bottles? 

Well, I believe her. We are constantly told "OMG she's having fun, lighten up!"....if she is, awesome. However, that's not the vibe I'm getting the last few years. But that's just me. *whispers* and everyone I know in real life....