Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

17 hours ago, ScottyX said:

I am tellin ya that is a breastplate. There is no way her breasts have Zero separation til the bottom. She musta borrowed them from a drag queen lol .. when she is bent over, the cleave goes up to where real breasts divide.  her hair covers the edge of the breastplate.  You can also see where it meets her neck lol

Now I kinda want her to go full Julie Masking and really start fucking with people.

18 hours ago, ScottyX said:

I am tellin ya that is a breastplate. There is no way her breasts have Zero separation til the bottom. She musta borrowed them from a drag queen lol .. when she is bent over, the cleave goes up to where real breasts divide.  her hair covers the edge of the breastplate.  You can also see where it meets her neck lol

Are people really THAT blind?

She's getting ready for Halloween and they speculate on whatever crazy batshit theory.

On 10/28/2022 at 11:18 PM, Blue Jean said:

How silly do you think we are Simon ?

What did you say?:scary:
I am sorry to tell you that you are wrong, COMPLETELY wrong. I am not the user @simonsays but I am surprised to see that several, like me, missed his presence and had also noticed his unexpected absence.
But don't worry because sooner or later he or someone with the same characteristics, in terms of the passionate defense of Madonna I mean, will appear to put order when things get out of control again.

I would have liked to see her dressed as Catwoman because Madonna has always liked to dress as a dominatrix and the costume would have been perfect to show off her stunning curves thanks to the blessed prosthetics. What I really want is to see Madonna showing off her new body proudly all the time and it baffles me that she rarely does as she is always covered in clothes when she attends some public event or even in her music videos like she's a bored nun. If you are not going to be proud of your new anatomy, then why did you get the implants?

a3ccf84760fa882ef2aef12a52316a6dddd.jpg.805befad1e8279da29d017c967295dff.jpg

Although to be honest I was almost sure that Madonna would end up dressing up as Annabelle, the lovable doll from horror movies. And this because we saw her redhead again recently (just like the doll's hair color) and on the other hand we all know Madonna's taste for braids because if I'm not mistaken I think it's the hairstyle we've seen the most in recent times (just like the doll). That is why All these details played in favor of my theory but finally I see that I lost the bet although the chosen costume is not entirely bad but I would have preferred something more elaborate and where Madonna looks more unrecognizable.

288322ea3740223fa31ca910144f8c90.jpg.04e5e7121e6e6d06ab94f11c003df06a.jpg

3 hours ago, Ayham said:

It's the bleached eyebrows for me.... 🥲

At least she's brave to show her real face...

The bleached eyebrows was a very bad look since Deeper and Deeper video. 32 years later, it couldn't be worse. 

She looks like a completely different person now. I'm very sad for her. She had an unique beauty! 

3 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

I would have liked to see her dressed as Catwoman because Madonna has always liked to dress as a dominatrix and the costume would have been perfect to show off her stunning curves thanks to the blessed prosthetics. What I really want is to see Madonna showing off her new body proudly all the time and it baffles me that she rarely does as she is always covered in clothes when she attends some public event or even in her music videos like she's a bored nun. If you are not going to be proud of your new anatomy, then why did you get the implants?

a3ccf84760fa882ef2aef12a52316a6dddd.jpg.805befad1e8279da29d017c967295dff.jpg

Although to be honest I was almost sure that Madonna would end up dressing up as Annabelle, the lovable doll from horror movies. And this because we saw her redhead again recently (just like the doll's hair color) and on the other hand we all know Madonna's taste for braids because if I'm not mistaken I think it's the hairstyle we've seen the most in recent times (just like the doll). That is why All these details played in favor of my theory but finally I see that I lost the bet although the chosen costume is not entirely bad but I would have preferred something more elaborate and where Madonna looks more unrecognizable.

288322ea3740223fa31ca910144f8c90.jpg.04e5e7121e6e6d06ab94f11c003df06a.jpg

Kelly Rowland dressed as catwoman for halloween this year. Iconic

FgTjFPPXoAMvj7W?format=jpg&name=small

4 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

What did you say?:scary:
I am sorry to tell you that you are wrong, COMPLETELY wrong. I am not the user @simonsays but I am surprised to see that several, like me, missed his presence and had also noticed his unexpected absence.
But don't worry because sooner or later he or someone with the same characteristics, in terms of the passionate defense of Madonna I mean, will appear to put order when things get out of control again.

Well maybe if he didn't harass and target one user changing his whole profile to call him a See U Next Tuesday then he'd still be here but he played a dumb game in attacking people and rightfully got banned. :om:

6 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

I am not the user @simonsays but I am surprised to see that several, like me, missed his presence and had also noticed his unexpected absence.

I’ve not seen anyone say they missed simonsays apart from you. Who else said that?