Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

On 11/4/2022 at 7:37 PM, Askeroff said:

Ricardo just doin what Madonna says to him, why you blame him, cause only Madonna is in response of this.

You act like she's a prisoner of a giant abuser sitting in his basement.

Steven Klein recently doin the same thing for her i supposed cause she ask for it.

And if she want it   I'm ok with that case she def is. 

:fingerclick:

but its not excuse him being so rude and extra calling  ppl  "jobless haters" and using  slur

Exactly. Some M fans can be blindly loyal.

She's calling the shots. He is paid by her. She likes what he produces.

1 hour ago, PaperFaces said:

Remember when Madonna smiled in pictures?

She's just channeling the state of the world, it's her art, she smiled in the 80's because it was a smiling decade. It's a performance.

(i guess she's not aware yet of the app that add a smile to any pic, she must only have the free trial pack which won't surprise anyone)

1A9C8154-7880-4C15-A82F-04DF6F069CA4.jpeg.613a0279b3b87bbedd8ae52b4f179048.jpeg.0b663b49f62af72a79bd3505c9488229.jpeg

It was ricardo gomez or Madonna herself who wrote this message because I feel that it is not him but she who, fed up with her own fans criticizing and making fun of her new body, decided to let them know what she feels about it and used Ricardo Gomes to this and I doubt that Ricardo Gomez has written this on his own initiative without first consulting Madonna because this message is directly addressed to the fans of Madonna and any misunderstanding or offense could have cost him his job.

Personally, I don't feel alluded to at all with his comment because as a fan of Madonna I would be unable to criticize her decisions. Although at first I was shocked by this radical change in her physique, I ended up accepting it because it is her body and she can do what she wants. If in the future she wants to increase the size of these prostheses even more, she will have my support and full backing.

To be honest I prefer this voluptuous Madonna with a body full of sensual curves to the muscular and buttless Madonna of the Confessions era since so much muscle made her look less feminine while this new Madonna has the most attractive body, with curves quite pronounced both in front and in the back. It IS a type of body coveted by Latin American women and lustfully desired by Latin American men. Maybe that's why in this part of the world we don't dislike Madonna's new body at all.

vlcsnap-2022-11-07-15h10m46s395.png.a5797fe4e22282fcab787424309b7422.png

1 minute ago, adirondak said:

You think Madonna wrote a message on someone else's instagram account because she was afraid of pissing people off under her own name?  How long have you been a fan?

It is NOT the account of anyone but of the person responsible for editing her photographs. In addition, Madonna has never spoken badly of her fans because they did not criticize her before. Something that now does happen excessively and abusively so for me it is really possible that she has decided to respond to them but through the person in charge of editing her photos because it would look bad to the media if Madonna herself is the one who directly responds to her own fans who are still determined to live in the past, something she hates by the way.

And I've been a Madonna fan since 1999 by the way.

1 hour ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

In addition, Madonna has never spoken badly of her fans because they did not criticize her before

And I've been a Madonna fan since 1999 by the way.

Ok, a fan since 1999 that doesn't notice things I guess, because fans have been criticizing Madonna's appearance heavily since the Drowned World Tour.  I remember them calling her granny in a leotard during Confessions. 

I cant with 50 Cent with his recent post about M. Like, let's just call it for what it is...its bullying. Believe me I'm not tuned out to the fact that M has had work done (good or bad). Bullying is downright Nasty. Why is it ok to bully one person for how they look as opposed to an individual with disabilities. Has Age become a disability? Has people who look different become an open Mockery? I'm not even talking about Celebrity(ism), bullying and putting people down is literally out of control now. Take Madonna out of the equation. Why Roast someone in public? How's that working for ya? Is it gratifying to a person, like 50 Cent? I don't know...sorry everyone. I don't mean to rant but it's like suddenly more and more platforms are becoming unsafe. Since when has being yourself been a crime? Lol anyway...Trip the station, change the channel lol

2 hours ago, Robertthenurse said:

I cant with 50 Cent with his recent post about M. Like, let's just call it for what it is...its bullying. Believe me I'm not tuned out to the fact that M has had work done (good or bad). Bullying is downright Nasty. Why is it ok to bully one person for how they look as opposed to an individual with disabilities. Has Age become a disability? Has people who look different become an open Mockery? I'm not even talking about Celebrity(ism), bullying and putting people down is literally out of control now. Take Madonna out of the equation. Why Roast someone in public? How's that working for ya? Is it gratifying to a person, like 50 Cent? I don't know...sorry everyone. I don't mean to rant but it's like suddenly more and more platforms are becoming unsafe. Since when has being yourself been a crime? Lol anyway...Trip the station, change the channel lol

He does the same shit to Lil Kim too - I think he just hates women - with Lil Kim he brought her kid into it and started talking about her kids eye it was shocking to see a grown man get at someone’s 6 yr old kid 

On 11/7/2022 at 10:58 PM, chaosmen1984mk said:

It was ricardo gomez or Madonna herself who wrote this message

so madonna herself calls her core fanbase "fags" now?

as a fan of Madonna I would be unable to criticize her decisions

that’s not being a fan. that’s being a slave. quite the opposite of what madonna thaught you to be.

I as a fan of Madonna I would be unable to criticize her decisions. Although at first I was shocked by this radical change in her physique, I ended up accepting it because it is her body and she can do what she wants. If in the future she wants to increase the size of these prostheses even more, she will have my support and full backing.

This full post reminds me so much about that Simonsays guy :lol: being a fan does not mean being a fanatic who agrees with everything your idol does or say.