Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

Blaming Madonna for Ricardo's actions? You're better than that, Simon.

But she has publicly called herself a f*g hag and said the word f*g before. Back when we all had a sense of humor and understood nuance and got exactly what she meant. You can hear her use the word in 1999, on the set of "Nothing Really Matters" while being interviewed by Entertainment Tonight. She also says it during IGTTYAS when she's asking Tony and another home essential about the thigh jewelery. 

50 Cent is a troll, he has had a reputation for pulling stuff like this for years. People like him should just be ignored. The reason he is so persistent about coming after Madonna is because he managed to get a rise out of her the first time and for a relative nobody like him, that counts as a big victory.

On 11/7/2022 at 6:19 PM, adirondak said:

Ok, a fan since 1999 that doesn't notice things I guess, because fans have been criticizing Madonna's appearance heavily since the Drowned World Tour.  I remember them calling her granny in a leotard during Confessions. 

Believe me I didn't know. At that time I only entered Madonna forums in Spanish and I never saw comments as offensive as those. Perhaps that happened in Madonna forums in English since in Latin America we are known for having an open mind and we would never be shocked to see a woman in a leotard even if she is 90 years old.
But are you sure that those who said that were fans or the general public? Because I, as a good fan, would never express myself like that about Madonna and probably those people were haters or fans of other infiltrated artists whose mission was only to ridicule Madonna.

1 hour ago, Robertthenurse said:

I love the new Video on Insta. I love how she's like Meh...to all the 50cent bullshit...I love that I'm more annoyed about it than her lol...I want RockDonna back. 

Yeah she said her piece to this ageist fuck before, now he can play alone...she has very little time for this loser.

On 11/8/2022 at 9:18 AM, chaosmen1984mk said:

It is NOT the account of anyone but of the person responsible for editing her photographs. In addition, Madonna has never spoken badly of her fans because they did not criticize her before. Something that now does happen excessively and abusively so for me it is really possible that she has decided to respond to them but through the person in charge of editing her photos because it would look bad to the media if Madonna herself is the one who directly responds to her own fans who are still determined to live in the past, something she hates by the way.

And I've been a Madonna fan since 1999 by the way.

Of course Madonna didn’t write that. It echoes her sentiments though because this guy is with her everyday.

3 hours ago, Desolation Row said:

50 Cent is a troll, he has had a reputation for pulling stuff like this for years. People like him should just be ignored. The reason he is so persistent about coming after Madonna is because he managed to get a rise out of her the first time and for a relative nobody like him, that counts as a big victory.

I agree with you. But I’d hardly call 50 Cent a “relative nobody.” He performed at the Super Bowl last year.

9 minutes ago, vadge said:

Because the people who were actually headlining wanted him to feature. That just means he kept friendships with people who are still relevant.

He is only known in 2022 for being a big fat ugly troll. His comments on Madonna (and Lil Kim) only make headlines because his page has become something of a circle jerk for other hateful misogynistic men, so everytime he gives them new bait it blows up. He's just a personified extension of 'the shade room'. 

He has 28 million followers on Instagram, 26 million monthly listens on Spotify and In Da Club has 1.6 billion views on YouTube. All higher than Madonna’s numbers. Sorry I don’t like him either, he’s obviously a horrible misogynist but there’s no point pretending he’s a nobody.