Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

28 minutes ago, Drownedboy said:

I think the person who says the problem is that she does not smiles anymore in her pictures is totally right. Before she had a very shining and lovable smile, now she is always like with hard facial expression in all the pictures, add to this the brutal photoshopping and voila, we don´t see her anymore as she was. Why this cold expression all the time?

And a wonderful laugh, it used to be fun watching her in interviews (mostly) but now she's always so dour. 

13 minutes ago, Lisa Powerhouse said:

And a wonderful laugh, it used to be fun watching her in interviews (mostly) but now she's always so dour. 

Are we talking about the same Madonna? Cuz I love her nerdy comedy. And that nerd laugh. Love it. Who want to smile all the time in this sour puss era we are apparently all living in? She smiles lol 😆 Maybe you're talking about Madonna Sebastian 🤣 

31 minutes ago, ScottyX said:

she is still a human being with the same curiosities we have. I don't think hitting a like button is beneath her. On the other hand, I wish she didn't have social media at all.

Yes, to a certain extent I agree - the curiosity and allure that anyone has when they aren't on or rarely used social media is priceless compared to over sharing lol

20 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Oh come off it. This is a Madonna fan forum. Calling her a “fat slob”should be an immediate ban. Those are not the words of a fan nor are they the words of somebody who respects women. It is not “deemed hateful,” it IS hateful. There’s no debate there.

This is just your opinion. Thank you for sharing. I personally would never call Madonna anything derogatory. It isn’t in my nature, and I feel more empathy for her than ever as she chooses to be messy and chaotic in the public eye. I don’t necessarily understand her choices, and they certainly are more often than not poor choices in my opinion based upon what I would like for her to do, but I’m acutely aware that it is her authentic expression of who she is. That said, should I find her aesthetic ugly or in poor taste, I most certainly will express this publicly because she clearly doesn’t give a rat’s ass about doing anything to please anyone else. As a nearly lifelong fan, it is also my prerogative, and that of any other fan, to express my disdain for the way in which she chooses to flaunt herself publicly with the passion of a troll on steroids. It’s a tricky balance, and one that I only try to put into words so that others who feel similarly might find comfort in knowing that they are not alone in their dismay. I want so badly to not be disappointed by her artistic evolution over the last few years, but to me she consistently lowers the bar and chooses to do things that I personally find meaningless, seemingly self-destructive and worse than anything, boring. As others have stated, it is not because I dislike much of what Madonna does today that the 35 years when I was steadfastly loyal and captivated should be forgotten, with my fan card being clipped. 

Some people really have a weird relationship with Madonna. It realy looks like a romantic one once the romance is gone. We all grow apart, it's ok, it's life but to hang on like this and to dedicate so much time and energy to say "I don't like what you've become, i want you to be like you used to be", well, transfer this to a romantic relationship and you have a stalker, a harasser. It's weird also considering our ages, especially when the term "lifelong fan" is used. And then they call Madonna immature... Move on and let it go. Things will never be the way they were because you are not the way you were too.

12 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

"I don't like what you've become, i want you to be like you used to be"

No-one who has followed Madonna for a long time can really say that, Madonna has changed so much during her career.... even from Like a Virgin to True Blue there was a huge change in music and look... I do not really understand the... "so you do not like what Madonna is doing now... move on"... well there is a good chance that people will love the next Madonna phase... so why should they move on?

21 minutes ago, HampusFL said:

No-one who has followed Madonna for a long time can really say that, Madonna has changed so much during her career.... even from Like a Virgin to True Blue there was a huge change in music and look... I do not really understand the... "so you do not like what Madonna is doing now... move on"... well there is a good chance that people will love the next Madonna phase... so why should they move on?

Because they sound like a broken record on the verge of being bullies and life is too short to spend time on things you don't like or don't like anymore. Moving on could be moving on to the next phase. Judging by Madonna's response, she too thinks her fans are not what she would like them to be. Personnally i don't uderstand people who stay in a relationship that has become toxic and don't bring them joy anymore even turning them into negative sour pusses, bitching all the time, that's not a good look either.

9 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

Because they sound like a broken record on the verge of being bullies and life is too short to spend time on things you don't like or don't like anymore. Moving on could be moving on to the next phase. Judging by Madonna's response, she too thinks her fans are not what she would like them to be. Personnally i don't uderstand people who stay in a relationship that has become toxic and don't bring them joy anymore even turning them into negative sour pusses, bitching all the time, that's not a good look either.

Most of the "haters" on social media are not fans... social medias always attract a lot of negativity and "bullying"... that will not change even if the fans who do not like what she is doing now leaves...

4 minutes ago, HampusFL said:

Most of the "haters" on social media are not fans... social medias always attract a lot of negativity and "bullying"... that will not change even if the fans who do not like what she is doing now leaves...

I'm not tlking about social media, it's a given that this is a cesspool of hate, i'm talking about a fan forum were not only we have to deal with trolls posing as fake fans but fans bitching about every breath she takes. On and on and on and on....it is absolutely not sane...of them and for them.

It's like they want everybody to feel as miserable as they do at the end of the day. Not sane.

https://youtu.be/3w8K3BmJaK0

21 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

I'm not tlking about social media, it's a given that this is a cesspool of hate, i'm talking about a fan forum were not only we have to deal with trolls posing as fake fans but fans bitching about every breath she takes. On and on and on and on....it is absolutely not sane...of them and for them.

It's like they want everybody to feel as miserable as they do at the end of the day. Not sane.

https://youtu.be/3w8K3BmJaK0

Well you are at the same time talking about Madonna's response... so things get a bit mixed up... why is it important what someone on a forum say? Madonna is not taking part in the conversations on fan-forums... to be honest... negativity is best handled with "no response"... if you tell people.. who do not like something.. that they should fuck off... you just get them more engaged in the negativity and there is no way that they will let you decide what they should or should not do... Let people have their opinions... if they become to annoying block them or report them to the admins of the site... telling them to fuck off because you do not agree with them... is not the solution to anything.