Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

Just now, Vasili said:

But, but... that's where all the attention is.

In all seriousness, I think attention/notoriety would be a tough drug to quit after such sustained highs.

Yep, she will not reach the masses without social media these days... no way that Madonna will leave social-medias... and even if I do not like a lot of what I see here.. from her social media sites.. I also do not think she should get off social media... she is not here to do as fans say... but to do as she likes or want... if we agree or not is really not important...

4 minutes ago, Vasili said:

But, but... that's where all the attention is.

In all seriousness, I think attention/notoriety would be a tough drug to quit after such sustained highs.

I mean't SHE (herself) needs to get off social media, she needs to hand it over to a marketing/management team like literally EVERY other major artist

55 minutes ago, HampusFL said:

Well you are at the same time talking about Madonna's response... so things get a bit mixed up... why is it important what someone on a forum say? Madonna is not taking part in the conversations on fan-forums... to be honest... negativity is best handled with "no response"... if you tell people.. who do not like something.. that they should fuck off... you just get them more engaged in the negativity and there is no way that they will let you decide what they should or should not do... Let people have their opinions... if they become to annoying block them or report them to the admins of the site... telling them to fuck off because you do not agree with them... is not the solution to anything.

https://youtu.be/cbbUzfFTiQk

6 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

Yeah, god forbid Madonna fans defend and support her on a forum dedicated to her. So unusual.

What i don't understand is what you are doing here, you NEVER have anything positive to say and you're here ALL THE TIME bitching. 

The difference being when i support her here i'm not raining on anyone's parade whereas when you come here with your negativity it's like you all want people to feel as miserable as you do. It's not different from going to another pop star's forum you don't like to bitch about her, in fact it's the same thing and in fact i suspect most of you (not you all) to be doing just that.

Why do you want people to be miserable ?

I see some of you defending another popstar in the subforums dedicated to them whenever anyone says something negative about her and yet you come here, on a Madonna forum, to be as negative as possible towards her, all the time and then judge the fans who enjoy her.

Are you for real ? Don't you see how sick and perverted ( in the sense that you distord the function of something to make it do the opposite of what it is supposed to do) it is ? 

And when it's not obvious trolls, it's le bureau des pleurs. 

Why not spending the amount of time you spend here bitching, doing something you enjoy ? Saying it once, ok but pages after pages, days after days, months after months....deal with it and face the truth you're over the woman ! "You're holding on to a dream that's gone"

Well er...maybe it comes down to this...you just enjoy bitching. 

No I’m just an objective grown up. 
I say plenty of positive things. 
You can chose to focus on what you want to from any of my posts. That’s ok. I don’t mind. 

ENSLAVER

5 hours ago, FallingInLove said:

Most of her bathroom videos are stupid and disturbing. Even if she was 30, people would talk about her strange behaviour. It's not just ageist comments...

I can find much more disturbing videos on tik tok. The difference for me I guess is I move on or choose not to watch or follow. For some strange reason people feel the need to paint their point of view of what is acceptable or not in a person's comment box; or what is considered funny, or,  create a fan account on an artists forum. Check out if it disturbs one so much - why? Like whyyyyyyyyyy do people trash people.🤣🤣🤣🤣 she's 64 and having more fun than me and probably the planet rn. Sheesh. There are plenty of books or music or GAMES out right now to expand our consciousness.