Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

Reminds me of when she kicked off the #RevolutionofLove with a fur stole with the word "FEAR" printed on it.....Hope it's vintage.

These are some of the best photos of her in recent years along with her Halloween queen look.

If she wants to get furry,  I wish she'd bring back the Marc Jacobs faux fur coat she wore to death in '94 and picked her nose with on MTV.

6AF7B8F2-1F6C-448F-8F10-6F953BA7659A.jpeg.38deb0f9beb04ad5da81406e544ab321.jpeg.6e36097c3ac6aafa9b0d76fec579efcf.jpeg

Even though I find wearing a fur coat disgusting, I'm going to have to put my indignation aside for a moment as the end result of this Madonna photo shoot has completely blown me away. The eroticism and sensuality that these photographs give off is impressive: they practically transcend the material and become something stimulating and exciting for the viewer. Madonna's new body contributes a lot to this: the perky breasts that protrude from the fur coat end up distracting our attention at times, but it is definitely Madonna's look full of desire and expressiveness that steals the spotlight. And now I wonder: Where are those who said that Madonna was finished, that she was no longer the same as before and that she had become a caricature of herself!? Where are they!? Madonna is still the same as always and these photos are the proof.

Sometimes I wonder how the public's reaction would have been if Madonna had decided to put on the prosthetics back in 2005, in the Confessions era, an era where she tried to regain her fame as a sex symbol by showing off in daring outfits like leotards but unfortunately her body too muscular at that time ended up intimidating men because for them the muscles in a woman unfortunately do not seem very attractive but quite the opposite. Probably another would have been the story if these prostheses had made their appearance at that time.:sad:

31 minutes ago, Daxkoba said:

I’m just seeing Pete Burns in his monkey coat…

12BCCE6E-1E73-469B-A01E-F84A824AB735.jpeg.1a71e6e1b2e045ab3ccb489f07f5abdb.jpeg

Well then that’s all you’re ever gonna see bc she’s not gonna revert to her Ray of light 40 year old face in her mid 60s and beyond. This is what we’ve got, so maybe it’s time to for you to move on?  Or you could post a closeup of your 48 year old face and we can tell you who you resemble.

using a trans person to belittle someone’s looks is pretty low. 

I love Pete and think the work he had done (in the Mokey coat pic) was actually gorgeous up until his last final few years. He mentions her here a few times. And is very complimentary towards her ability to grow and change and perform whatever she wants . Would have loved to seen them interact. And his reaction to the comparison. He also, as far as I know, never said he was trans or wanted to be a woman. I remember people thought his look here was extreme. The same with M back when Hard Candy came out. I look back at both and think they just look amazing.

4 hours ago, adirondak said:

Well then that’s all you’re ever gonna see bc she’s not gonna revert to her Ray of light 40 year old face in her mid 60s and beyond. This is what we’ve got, so maybe it’s time to for you to move on?  Or you could post a closeup of your 48 year old face and we can tell you who you resemble.

using a trans person to belittle someone’s looks is pretty low. 

…..I don’t think Pete was ever trans 

1 minute ago, DjKingBee said:

She just made a post with the song WAITING playing:  I’m dying that’s she’s finally acknowledging my song which SHOULD have been a single !!!

I believe she was wanting it to be a single back in the day.  I don't think it would have been well received if it was.