Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

6 minutes ago, DjKingBee said:

Well she chose  bye bye baby and we know how that went.  #justiceforwaiting

Let's not forget her record company plays a role in this.  We know this because even nearly ten years later, she fought the record company in releasing "Amazing" over "Impressive Instant".  Even if she wanted "Bye Bye Baby" as a single, doesn't mean she didn't want the "Waiting" to be released before or after.  We have to be realisitic. "Waiting" is hardly a commercial song.  With previous songs not doing well on radio, the record company wasn't going to keep losing money.  "Bye Bye Baby" was released during the Girlie Show to appeal to a certain region at the time. I don't believe for a second "Waiting" released at the same time or even before would have had anymore success as "Bye Bye Baby" did.

5 hours ago, adirondak said:

You're right, my mistake. I thought he was. I still think using his looks to insult Madonna is a crass thing to do. 

Who said I was insulting Madonna? I loved Pete Burns, i said she looks like him and if you think it’s an insult to look like Pete Burns then that’s on you. 
Edit: As for being crass, I remember you now from Tribe, how is your hateful Gaga obsession these days?

Edited by Daxkoba (see edit history)

12 hours ago, adirondak said:

Well then that’s all you’re ever gonna see bc she’s not gonna revert to her Ray of light 40 year old face in her mid 60s and beyond. This is what we’ve got, so maybe it’s time to for you to move on?  Or you could post a closeup of your 48 year old face and we can tell you who you resemble.

using a trans person to belittle someone’s looks is pretty low. 

Pete Burns wasn't trans lol

idiot fail GIF

9 hours ago, Daxkoba said:

Who said I was insulting Madonna? I loved Pete Burns, i said she looks like him and if you think it’s an insult to look like Pete Burns then that’s on you. 
Edit: As for being crass, I remember you now from Tribe, how is your hateful Gaga obsession these days?

"I'm just seeing Pete Burns in his monkey coat...." is a compliment about someone's photo? Ok...

As for Gaga, much like everyone else, I'm not really thinking about her, but Bad Romance was great!!

I literally sent an email to my local newspaper regarding several articles they have written on the topic of Madonna and "her looks" (if you really want to talk about how to fuck up someone's self worth read those articles, but anyway). Calling her things like "Someone tell Grandma to Stop" amongst other dumb shit I will not put into the universe. But, WHY DO PEOPLE CARE SO MUCH WHAT SOMEONE DOES on:

1. Their social media - facetuning photos...hi...um...instagram made a buisness on altering photos...we all do it/did it, they've been doing it for years. Do we really think that's what celebrities look like - oh honey NO.

2. To their body - you don't fkn know what goes on in her head; why she has chosen to get a lift here, a touch up there, an injection there IT IS NOT YOUR 👏 BODYYYY. Again, why do ppl care? If it makes a person feel fulfilled within themselves -- again, not my buisness.

3. How people have fun. I'm sorry, is it a law people can't enjoy their fkn life? Britney dances in front of her camera (a lil weird ok) but so what. It makes her happy. 

You know it really says alot to those people who analyze a person's looks. When in fact if we take a look in the mirror (myself included) there are many things I say enough about myself that the LAST thing I'm about to say is to criticize or minimize someone else.

Social media and the pandemic has really messed ppl up -- read a book or something.

Glancing at those articles and reading the non-stop comments about "looks" is getting a lil stale and petty at this point.

Happy Snow White GIF by Disney

24BBEC50-190E-4A7E-A1BA-C09964E84AB6.thumb.jpeg.a5fe4fb09086fac111871218db1dd144.jpeg.5533b5d25015b5de0dc3574b20917496.jpeg

I don't know why but this photo reminded me of "Lady Lilith" because of the red hair, the mirror and the candles. Lady lilith represents the evil and powerful sexual temptation while the red and abundant hair represents the sexual appetite. In conclusion, the feminine beauty idealized in a single woman. Something that very well represents the Madonna of recent times.

Rossetti-lady-Lilith-1866-73-e1536675873678.thumb.jpg.8cfd1662386cba7ec0003a9e70838371.jpg

https://www.google.com/amp/s/torontosun.com/entertainment/celebrity/madonnas-latest-sexy-display-falls-flat-youll-never-be-young-again/wcm/29213a99-cf5c-4770-a8bb-86dc9d904f11/amp/

This is the idiot editor at the Toronto Sun I'm duking it out with. I think he's secretly fascinated with Madonna cuz he literally can't stop writing disgusting things about her. Feel free to click on his name and send him an email lol

Better yet:

mdaniell@postmedia.com

9 hours ago, Robertthenurse said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/torontosun.com/entertainment/celebrity/madonnas-latest-sexy-display-falls-flat-youll-never-be-young-again/wcm/29213a99-cf5c-4770-a8bb-86dc9d904f11/amp/

This is the idiot editor at the Toronto Sun I'm duking it out with. I think he's secretly fascinated with Madonna cuz he literally can't stop writing disgusting things about her. Feel free to click on his name and send him an email lol

Better yet:

mdaniell@postmedia.com

What is his username here? Will be easier to just @ him

2024100367_Screenshot_20221125-2248225.thumb.png.3a124a7261465f1ebf9354351ad88742.png

Does anyone else think she looks like she's lost a bit of weight in this picture? I know the embellishment on the dress/corset is designed to give that illusion, but even just from looking at the black edges I think she looks slimmer than previously.

I'm not trying to suggest in any way that she should have lost any weight by the way. I just think it's interesting as I've seen some comments on this forum from people saying that they don't think she's in good enough shape to pull off a tour.

Edited by ludowillo (see edit history)

1 hour ago, ludowillo said:

2024100367_Screenshot_20221125-2248225.thumb.png.3a124a7261465f1ebf9354351ad88742.png

Does anyone else think she looks like she's lost a bit of weight in this picture? I know the embellishment on the dress/corset is designed to give that illusion, but even just from looking at the black edges I think she looks slimmer than previously.

I'm not trying to suggest in any way that she should have lost any weight by the way. I just think it's interesting as I've seen some comments on this forum from people saying that they don't think she's in good enough shape to pull off a tour.

It's just Ricardo playing with his toys...