Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

4 hours ago, ludowillo said:

2024100367_Screenshot_20221125-2248225.thumb.png.3a124a7261465f1ebf9354351ad88742.png

Does anyone else think she looks like she's lost a bit of weight in this picture? I know the embellishment on the dress/corset is designed to give that illusion, but even just from looking at the black edges I think she looks slimmer than previously.

I'm not trying to suggest in any way that she should have lost any weight by the way. I just think it's interesting as I've seen some comments on this forum from people saying that they don't think she's in good enough shape to pull off a tour.

phtoshop reduce body size 50%.gif

10 hours ago, Bjonkers said:

It's just Ricardo playing with his toys...

I don't think so tbh, Ricardo is such an incompetent you can see the space around her being distorted everytime he edits her body (TB to the pic of Britney's wedding when even Britney was distorted and the wall behind them curved lol), something not happening here, it looks like she actually is thinner to me 

2 hours ago, Andreo said:

I don't think so tbh, Ricardo is such an incompetent you can see the space around her being distorted everytime he edits her body (TB to the pic of Britney's wedding when even Britney was distorted and the wall behind them curved lol), something not happening here, it looks like she actually is thinner to me 

Madonna was heavily edited in every part of the photo. We know how her face, neck and cleavage look, and we know from (unedited) paparazzi shots how her hips really look. She simply looks her age, and that's fine.
It's strange that some fans pretend that these extremely edited photos are real, when all you have to do is zoom in to see the sloppy photoshopping.

5 minutes ago, Levon said:

Madonna was heavily edited in every part of the photo. We know how her face, neck and cleavage look, and we know from (unedited) paparazzi shots how her hips really look. She simply looks her age.
It's strange that some fans pretend that these extremely edited photos are real, when all you have to do is zoom in to see the sloppy photoshopping.

I only said she doesn't look photoshopped on her hips because of the lack of distorted details around her like in any other pic, not that her face is actually untouched tho 🤷‍♂️ 

12 minutes ago, Andreo said:

I only said she doesn't look photoshopped on her hips because of the lack of distorted details around her like in any other pic, not that her face is actually untouched tho 🤷‍♂️ 

You can see that care was taken to straighten the deformed background. But it looks very blurry there and very unstable in detail. On the mobile phone you see this less, but on the PC monitor it is very visible.

Although I don't like these extremely photoshopped shots very much, I think they are much better than her weird random selfies she spread before. What bothers me is when fans praise what is most photoshopped in these "photos". Who wants to receive praise for attributes that are just faked?

2 hours ago, HampusFL said:

:thinker: My guess is Madonna does :lol:

You realize every celebrity does this as well as all Instagram influencers and many members of the general public. It’s a promotional photo if it’s on Instagram and much like a magazine photo it’s going to be edited. I can’t believe this has been talked about for 10+ years the way it has EVERY time she posts a photo. Move on. We all know she looks less perfect in real life. Just like we all knew that her magazine photo shoots were edited.  You’re not waking anyone up like you seem to think you are. We all know they’re not real as does Madonna. If she wanted to trick people she wouldn’t show up in public and be more reclusive so people thought the photos were really her. We all have seen on multiple tv shows and public appearances what she looks like. 

21 minutes ago, adirondak said:

You realize every celebrity does this as well as all Instagram influencers and many members of the general public. It’s a promotional photo if it’s on Instagram and much like a magazine photo it’s going to be edited. I can’t believe this has been talked about for 10+ years the way it has EVERY time she posts a photo. Move on. We all know she looks less perfect in real life. Just like we all knew that her magazine photo shoots were edited.  You’re not waking anyone up like you seem to think you are. We all know they’re not real as does Madonna. If she wanted to trick people she wouldn’t show up in public and be more reclusive so people thought the photos were really her. We all have seen on multiple tv shows and public appearances what she looks like. 

Also she posts tik toks without make up and sometimes looking really bad.

12 hours ago, HampusFL said:

Yep, if you do not like a joke aimed at a post on this forum... you might just follow your own advice and move on instead of trying to make a huge discussion out of it...

The huge discussion is the 10 or so bad apple members who talk about her face and ass each and every time she posts a photo. You want to talk about a huge discussion - you've been having the same one for 10 years!!  And then you attack others if they’re sick of hearing it as though we’re the ones creating the problem instead of merely responding to your repeated (understatement) instances of insipid crassness. 

Also what’s the joke?  Constantly talking about her looking bad while you hide behind your computer monitor? Only the most lame pastiche of a tired queen thinks that’s funny.

8 hours ago, adirondak said:

The huge discussion is the 10 or so bad apple members who talk about her face and ass each and every time she posts a photo. You want to talk about a huge discussion - you've been having the same one for 10 years!!  And then you attack others if they’re sick of hearing it as though we’re the ones creating the problem instead of merely responding to your repeated (understatement) instances of insipid crassness. 

Also what’s the joke?  Constantly talking about her looking bad while you hide behind your computer monitor? Only the most lame pastiche of a tired queen thinks that’s funny.

1... Please do find the posts where I have been writing negatively about Madonna's looks... I tend to write posts about letting people have their opinions... the same goes for you... you are allowed to say what you want... no matter how wrong you are and how bad it makes you look.

2. Nope, you are one of the people who attack other members of the forum, who do not agree with you... you are in spite of you glorifying yourself a huge part of the problem. Maybe realize that what you give is what you get... when you throw "move on" in the head of eg. me you get exactly the same back! When you claim that "you"(I) have been writing nasty posts about her look for 10 years... you must really prove that with posts where I dish her look... so I am waiting.

3. The joke was not even about Madonna... but about asking a question like this in exactly this thread.. but as the fanatic over-hyped fan you are... you of course fail to see that.... your problem... now I guess the best would be if you put me on your ignore list...

On 11/24/2022 at 2:53 AM, Robertthenurse said:

I literally sent an email to my local newspaper regarding several articles they have written on the topic of Madonna and "her looks" (if you really want to talk about how to fuck up someone's self worth read those articles, but anyway). Calling her things like "Someone tell Grandma to Stop" amongst other dumb shit I will not put into the universe. But, WHY DO PEOPLE CARE SO MUCH WHAT SOMEONE DOES on:

1. Their social media - facetuning photos...hi...um...instagram made a buisness on altering photos...we all do it/did it, they've been doing it for years. Do we really think that's what celebrities look like - oh honey NO.

2. To their body - you don't fkn know what goes on in her head; why she has chosen to get a lift here, a touch up there, an injection there IT IS NOT YOUR 👏 BODYYYY. Again, why do ppl care? If it makes a person feel fulfilled within themselves -- again, not my buisness.

3. How people have fun. I'm sorry, is it a law people can't enjoy their fkn life? Britney dances in front of her camera (a lil weird ok) but so what. It makes her happy. 

You know it really says alot to those people who analyze a person's looks. When in fact if we take a look in the mirror (myself included) there are many things I say enough about myself that the LAST thing I'm about to say is to criticize or minimize someone else.

Social media and the pandemic has really messed ppl up -- read a book or something.

Glancing at those articles and reading the non-stop comments about "looks" is getting a lil stale and petty at this point.

Happy Snow White GIF by Disney

Why is a local newspaper writing about Madonna and not local news?

On 11/27/2022 at 1:44 AM, HampusFL said:

1... Please do find the posts where I have been writing negatively about Madonna's looks... I tend to write posts about letting people have their opinions... the same goes for you... you are allowed to say what you want... no matter how wrong you are and how bad it makes you look.

I don’t know who you are nor was my post directed at one specific person. I said there were 10 or so bad apples here. So don’t worry - it’s not all about you. 

I never stated what anyone is “allowed” to do. I fully support anyones right to be bitter. Even yours. I can see it’s something many here value. People have the right to be shitty. That doesn’t mean everyone here has to accept it in silence until you all grow up or decide you’re bored of it and make some other female celebrity your target. Me not wanting to see it constantly is not infringing on that right. 

I’ve “just ignored it” for years.  Her surgeries have been criticized on this forum since 2008. It’s 2022 and she’s 64 and now I’m done. Do you realize a lot of the people who just ignored it have left? This catty group has literally driven people away from here by the boatload. That’s why there’s a disproportionate amount of people making nasty comments about Madonna left on here. And they’re tireless with it making the same comments back and forth to one another’s delight. Grown “men.” And they bully and attack anyone who calls them out for it. Fortunately, I’m not intimidated as I don’t much care what anyone here has to say about me :smile:.

1 hour ago, adirondak said:

Do you realize a lot of the people who just ignored it have left? This group has literally driven people away from here by the boatload.

Grown men. And they bully and attack anyone who calls them out for it. Fortunately, I’m not intimidated as I don’t much care what anyone here has to say about me :smile:.

Do you really not see that for other people you come across just as the people you are complaining about?

45 minutes ago, HampusFL said:

Do you really not see that for other people you come across just as the people you are complaining about?

Ok. No. Lol. I think it was said fairly eloquently. It's one thing to have an opinion  about something, but to insist that it's a person's God giving right (paraphrasing) to humiliate or degrade someone's looks is old, petty and shallow. It can be triggering for some people. It's called humility. Be humble. Degrade her shoes...