Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

8 hours ago, King Henry V said:

If Madonna's legacy as a feminist icon is eroding by using photoshop it was not much of a legacy to begin with. If people wanna talk about the fact that there are ways she could go about marketing herself better, that is one thing but lets not blow things out of proportion. Once Madonna passes nobody is going to be sitting around talking about how photoshop destroyed her legacy:laughing:

So, once you reach her level of success, it doesn't matter what you do on the way to your grave thereafter?

M has been consistently amassing negative PR/public sentiment for over a decade now, and that stuff does matter.

21 hours ago, Robertthenurse said:

This is a clear example of arrogance. That's your perspective. And you're entitled to it. If it angers you or if you take such offense to how an individual makes life choices - you dahling...have WAY too much time on your hands, and perhaps should practice gratitude; humility and self-reflection. To each their own I guess.

Why are you here though is what I wonder?

I did not personally attack you, so don't talk down to me or make ridiculous assumptions.

I clearly continue to hit a truth nerve with you. Maybe you should self-reflect on that?

In the meantime, you've been reported.

4 hours ago, adirondak said:

He’s a Gaga stan who spends time coming here to put down Madonna whilst pretending he’s a fan.  It’s ironic fillers would be his target…

Ps nobody cares about mentioning fillers, there’s a way to do it tactfully without being degrading, and maybe having something worth bringing to the table besides repeating the same comments of the past 10 years, but he already knew that. 

I'm not a Gaga stan. I haven't even listened to any of her music for months. And what's all this about fillers?

Such ridiculously binary thinking. My gawd, are there some petty people here, jumping to petty conclusions.

36 minutes ago, LoveSong said:

I like that there's something about her photos that generate so much discussion and frenzy. She really doesn't need to make music anymore to get people talking, she just snaps something of herself in her bathroom and presto - everyone's talking.

That's not an accomplishment when the sentiment is negative, but I guess she enjoys whatever attention she can get.

2 hours ago, LikeAMelody said:

Is it it me or is it her?

It is technology and the fact that you get much closer to her now than in the old days... but were the Madonna that you used to get inspired of in the old days... all of Madonna, or just the fraction you focused on because of a limit access to her as a person and her music?

Madonna has always been a lot of things, and back in the days we all focused on the parts of her that we could connect with.. with social media... we get everything thrown in the face on a daily basis...

I do not think Madonna as a person has changed, I think that the fact that we see much more to her has changed the way we see her.. 

I found the photos and her overall style in the past decade (with a few exeptions) quite ugly personaly, but it's not the end of the world, is it? You guys get so fustrated and hurt just because she's not looking like you wish she did? Mmmmm that's very telling of what she means to you all.

I been harsh to her appearence sometimes but I realize that it just doesn't amount to anything and is a loop complain since everytime she comes out it's the same response you guys give. I rather focus on the things I like about her since we still have her around and with fire in her eyes, doing stuff, being herself no matter what.

There's plenty to complain about her, the recent use of fur, her crooked views about some things a là the bathtub incident, her lateness and lack of professionality and her "I am the queen, I do what I want" attitude on the last 3 tours... Yet some of you just complain about photoshop, her body and her face... 

14 hours ago, adirondak said:

He’s a Gaga stan who spends time coming here to put down Madonna whilst pretending he’s a fan.  It’s ironic fillers would be his target…

What is your unhealthy obsession with Gaga? 2012 was a long time ago and just because people are saying things about Madonna you don't agree with does not mean that those individuals are Gaga stans out to destroy Madonna. 

5 hours ago, King Henry V said:

What is your unhealthy obsession with Gaga? 2012 was a long time ago and just because people are saying things about Madonna you don't agree with does not mean that those individuals are Gaga stans out to destroy Madonna. 

I think we have different definitions of the word obsession…  

I know he’s a Gaga stan because all his comments about Gaga are unrestrained praise, and all his comments about Madonna are not only negative but hateful.  Not hard to put two and two together.  Haven’t claimed anyone I don’t agree with to be a Gaga stan besides Vasilly.  Sorry (not sorry) if that’s not convenient for you.It’s just what he is. Every post of his is foaming at the mouth to denigrate Madonna in some way. A better question is why do you care that I pointed it out?

1 hour ago, adirondak said:

I know he’s a Gaga stan because all his comments about Gaga are unrestrained praise, and all his comments about Madonna are not only negative but hateful.  Not hard to put two and two together.  Haven’t claimed anyone I don’t agree with to be a Gaga stan besides Vasilly.  Sorry (not sorry) if that’s not convenient for you.It’s just what he is. Every post of his is foaming at the mouth to denigrate Madonna in some way. A better question is why do you care that I pointed it out?

My thing is...why be part of a forum that celebrates the artist if the artist brings an individual so much disdain-- why bother? I suppose it's a person's right to their perspective. To each their own if people wanna live their life mad all the time 🤣🤣🤣

3 hours ago, adirondak said:

Please stop talking nonsense about me. A number of us find you painfully irritating.

2 hours ago, Robertthenurse said:

My thing is...why be part of a forum that celebrates the artist if the artist brings an individual so much disdain-- why bother? I suppose it's a person's right to their perspective. To each their own if people wanna live their life mad all the time 🤣🤣🤣

Because I want to.

Look at me, so defiant in the face of public opposition, just like our queen. You should build an altar to me and worship it daily.

If you had any objectivity about you, you would notice how I celebrate M too, but you only see what your eyes want to see.

Now, shoo off.

11 minutes ago, Vasili said:

Because I want to.

Look at me, so defiant in the face of public opposition, just like our queen. You should build an altar to me and worship it daily.

If you had any objectivity about you, you would notice how I celebrate M too, but you only see what your eyes want to see.

Now, shoo off.

Snow White Reaction GIF by Disney Princess

Not talking about you - so vain Ms. Simon.